FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

its actually goat son please save him
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

you must be further along in Undertale than i am. or else it's fanart?

(also i think from now on it's advisable to spoiler super-large images i had a hard time getting down here to post)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

there's a reason i link to my drawings lol
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

dooooouble post~

starter art for my client (holyshitihaveaclient), Steve's friend Kylie. (this will be displayed on her channel, if she likes the sparkle effect.) expect to see more of her in art form.

if they don't bob up and down in a simple animation, get a better browser.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...and now, I wish I had monies to commission art from you ;v;

Chocofreak13

soon, dear pent. there are more important things now. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

moar please
moooooaarrrrrr~

Chocofreak13

if i can get the images to send through skype, i'll post more. atm my connection sucks balls. (well, not atm, since i'm at work, but at Steve's it does.)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

My White Mage character Woods from FFXIV: AAR!
Though I did use another image for guides -.-

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Nichi

Can't SAGE get Beyond Thunderdome?

Also, as I mentioned in the comments on dA, I now expect PDP-11 as a maid and Selectric-kun as Billy Mays. Don't question it; it makes as much sense as a turkey costume xD

Chocofreak13

comment'd! loving them all, but especially Turkey/Frizzle. xD
click to make it bigger