FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balrith

Looks cute, Dustii.

@stewartsage
Sorry, couldn't resist.

stewartsage

Okay, I may have been hyperbolic, but I still appreciate that you couldn't resist.

DustiiWolf

Attached is the final product! Yay! \(^○^)/

Finally decided on a final uniform design. I like this one the best of all.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Krizonar

How about some Mac tans now?

no?
wahhhh
/pokes tile

Bella

Nice costume design Dustii!

@Kriz: Well I've been thinking of drawing Apple ///-tan, would that count at all?

Krizonar

Bella

Chocofreak13

pics of several of my roleplaying characters

Mr. Barnaby Bubbles (Battle Lords)

Molly Teuxdol (D&D)

The Mayor (Rogue Trader)

Ju-Mei Xiang (Shadowrun)
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Quote from: Krizonar on February 20, 2014, 08:02:55 PM
How about some Mac tans now?

Here you go.

Nichi

@Kari: You should make a group pic with several of your RPG characters, hanging out at a bar (Maybe Royale's bar? :3)

Krizonar

A beautiful Tiger-tan if I do say so myself! Sketches are some of my favorites to look at. Many thanks for entertaining the Mac tan enthusiast of the site.

Bella

@Kari: I've already mentioned how much I like the design of The Mayor, but Molly looks good too. :D

@Balrith: Dat Tiger. :O

Now draw Snow Leopard-tan~ ;D

Chocofreak13

@bells, pent: thanks! i actually added a medallion to The Mayor since his friend was turned into pulp by zombies. the mayor got all her useable equipment and picked the rest out of the pulp, then we burned the remains and sent the ashes back to her family. the medallion was her pocket watch, which was flattened.

also, thanks for the props on Molly. she's actually a reboot of a character i had back in high school. (Molly Teuxdol is actually the name she gives to people, her real name is Esther.) she's the party's rogue and part of the reason we've survived this long! : D
also, she's the master of NOPE.

@balrith: loving it, so adorable. >w<
and yes, give us more.  -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella