FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

*resists urge to fall into PDP-trap* @__@

Stop giving everybody tips on how to art-enslave me, Stew! ;0;

Quote from: PentiumMMX on August 31, 2013, 11:06:02 PM
Is this going to be some confusing End of Evangelion like stuff, but with SAGE? .__.;

LeaflameSD

I say, very good piece of work ma'dam, tell you what.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

So, what do you think? :D

Nichi

@Bella: That is the best picture of all time xD

@Leaf: Nice Sanic, dood

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Balrith

New doodle

Now back to studying

Bella

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

*enthusiastic applause*

now upload it to the gallery.
click to make it bigger

Bella

The DEC-tans (and company) as Portal characters.

Inspired by a comment that Stew made about DEC being the IRL equivalent of Aperture Science, what with their shared tendency to throw science at to see what sticks, crazy awesomeness and almost-comic-in-scope blundering incompetence.

See if you can recognized the characters and then go over here to check if you were right!

Nichi

I swear, Stew is like a fountain of fanart ideas. You can take anything random he says like that and make art from it.

...and now I want to see something created from the quote "Duck Dynasty is Evangelion for rednecks" -w-;
(Old men with ZZ Top beards piloting giant robots to protect the world from duck-angels? Might make Duck Dynasty into a show I could stand xD)

Bella

GET IN THE ROBOT GIANT METAL DUCK SHINJI DUDE WHO LOOKS LIKE A ZZ TOP IMPERSONATOR.

For what it's worth, he made that comment like a year ago. I didn't actually comprehend it until I played Portal 2 and I've been trying to do something with it ever since. ;^;

Not to mention the fact that I seem to be only drawing DEC-family OS-tans these days (Well, the DEC-tans + Whirlwind + SAGE). It's like 5 years after the DEC-tans were invented I finally hit my stride drawing them. 0.0

Chocofreak13

i need to actually DRAW stuff again...

also, DA wouldn't let me comment, so i post here:

"you forgot companion cube. ;^;
and would SAGE still be Potato!GlaDOS or would that be relegated to someone else? :0"
click to make it bigger

Bella

Yes you do~~ ^.^

Hmm, I wanted to include the Companion Cube, but I didn't know who should represent it. Originally (before I played Portal 2) I assumed it would be PDP-8-tan (because of the PDP-8 - LINC-tan connection and all that), but PDP-8-tan ended up taking Wheatley's place because it's a better fit for her. This is one of those cases where I'm outta ideas. :C

As for SAGE and POTaDOS ... hmmmmm. Well, GLaDOS became POTaDOS when she was disconnected from her mainframe and the Enrichment Center control system, so I guess you could draw a parallel with prime-of-her-life, full-power SAGE-tan and SAGE-tan after she was disconnected from her radar network and became a wanderer. So yeah, I believe SAGE-tan would represent POTaDOS as well. -w-