Aurora Borealis

@Choco: Your chibis are so cute! :D

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Very nice :3

When are you going to start uploading the comic, though?

Chocofreak13

someday, lol. i'm still missing some things that i need before i start redrawing it (inking materials, colouring materials, a place to post them (such as a website), etc.). and i'm making the plot more coherent, nailing down details such as setting and character details, etc.

i can upload the old comics if you want, but fair warning, the art and coherency of the comics has improved since they've been drawn. and some details are subject to change (i'm still deciding the name of the city, rival school, one of the characters' names has even changed). :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

i'm fine with uploading the old stuff if people want to read it. i'm just giving the disclaimer because later versions will look and sound a bit different.

as for a domain, i've considered hosting through a service like smackjeeves or wordpress, but i'd rather have my own since i was planning on hosting multiple, and i could have features that i'm not sure i could have through a hoster.
what do you think of it, though? i haven't heard from my brother in awhile, and he was supposed to be building it for me, so i might need to look into alternatives. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

oh damn, that sounds perfect! :0 (can you put polls in?)
how much is the hosting fees per month?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

that's good enough for me, lol. does the site keep the revenue from the advertising on the sides?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

danke, danke. this is such a huge help. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Disregard this post. It was in the wrong topic

Bella

Shouldn't that have gone in Scrap Paper, Pent? ^^;

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Orange-and-Redheads-329642427

Stratus VOS-tan, Burroughs MCP-tan, Inferno-tan, ILLIAC-tan, Solaris-tan and ORDVAC-tan.

Nichi

@Bella: Yes I did. The constant talk about Kari's comic threw me off, though; since it was also being discussed in Scrap Paper ^_^;

Also, nice drawing :3

Bella

GUYS, I REALIZED WHAT SNOW LEOPARD-TAN HAS BEEN MISSING!

A GIANT FLUFFY TAIL
AND MERTVAYA RUKA AND CRAY-1-TAN AS SIDEKICKS

Berkeley Timesharing System-tan makes a reappearance

I never posted this here.....?

Cockleshell

Bella. Your art is so goddam amazing *tear*
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

only way to describe this:

(also has anyone ever noticed that MR looks a bit like the 4th doctor....?)
click to make it bigger