FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Thanks Aurora, I nearly gave up on that OS/360-tan picture but I was able to fix it up. : D

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on March 03, 2012, 11:54:15 AM
Lol, yeah, I thought that maybe somebody mistook crotch + skinny jeans for nudity, but it's not like there was any anatomical detail ... ><

One problem with your sister's hypothesis, LIKING J-POP IS LIKE THE LEAST HIPSTERISH THING. EVER. For that matter, liking any kind of pop that's not indie pop/folk pop/baroque pop probably puts people out of the running for having hipsterist musical tastes.

Kari, if I ever called you a hipster I was being sarcastic or joking, because 1) You're about the least hipsterly person on OSC (which is saying a lot, since nobody here is hipsterish in the traditional sense, and the one person who DOES display hipster traits identifies as something else entirely) and 2) I have no recollection of calling you that. However I do recall a fierce debate about whether or not I'm a hipster after I mused about some of my own hipsterish traits, but I quickly came to the conclusion that being able to call oneself a hipster probably disqualifies one from using that label.
If you want to be a hipster, like Jam Project.

I've never really gotten into the whole hipster definition thing, but I probably am one anyway.

ViperXtreme

Sonic and Knuckles
and Miles Tails '__' super quick doodles

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on March 03, 2012, 07:53:13 PMIf you want to be a hipster, like Jam Project.

I've never really gotten into the whole hipster definition thing, but I probably am one anyway.

I never would have guessed you're a hipster, tbh. : o

Anyway.......

Circa early 1960s CTSS-sama; Lower right hand side, sorcery-mode CTSS.

A page of CTSS and Selectric-kun cuteness. And a lone IBM 7090-kun.

ViperXtreme

Summary story will prolly be added soon '__'
Spoiler: ShowHide

ViperXtreme

Tsuhiki doodle in progress, will post the whole pic soon :)

EDIT:

Finished doodling :D
Nisemonogatari 10 "spoiler" :D

Nisemonogatari Z

ViperXtreme

A Series of Unfortunate Events

ViperXtreme

Nichi

So, I actually uploaded something I made: a quick doodle of TOM 1.0 (Host of Toonami circa 2000), a day after the block was cancelled in September 2008

This was done entirely with pencils and paper, aside from using the GIMP to clean up some spots that came from it hanging on my wall for several years (In fact, you can see it in this excerpt from a pic I took a while back, next to the 2 doodles of TOM 1.0 I made back in 2000)

Krizonar

Have I posted this here since it was drawn before I joined?

Bella

@Kriz: I remember seeing that sketch before, though I dunno if it was on OSC or dA.

@Pent: Hooray for decorating with your own artwork.^^ I have a few framed prints of my artworks around my room (even a slightly yuri-ish one, which has somehow evaded notice, hahah).

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on April 09, 2012, 12:51:12 AM
@Kriz: I remember seeing that sketch before, though I dunno if it was on OSC or dA.

It is on my DA... so probably there.

Bella

ICL OpenVME-tan

My favorite winged asexy steampunk civil engineer!

Nichi

Nice :3

You know, I often find myself mixing up VMS, VME and VMU ^_^;;

ViperXtreme

Jormungand and Upotte!! crossover

Iorveth of the Scoia'tael (The witcher 2)