FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Yo dawg I hear you like vintage computer yuri?

Nichi

NejinOniwa

VERY DELISH. -w-
Sparkly wins tho.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

IanDanKilmaster

Very well done, Bella.  I can definitely see where you've improved since I've been gone.  As always, there's very little I can offer in terms of technical analysis, but I really like the level of color and use of lighting.  Doing more non-vector art, then?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

Quote from: IanDanKilmaster on September 14, 2011, 09:44:59 PM
Very well done, Bella.  I can definitely see where you've improved since I've been gone.  As always, there's very little I can offer in terms of technical analysis, but I really like the level of color and use of lighting.  Doing more non-vector art, then?

I've all but abandoned vector art, I think my last finished vector piece was in late 2009 or whereabouts... did a lot of traditional art after that, and in early 2010 I got a Wacom Bamboo tablet and started doing raster art in GIMP. Last winter I acquired Photoshop, and haven't looked back...

Pencils, photoshop and watercolors are probably my top three mediums at the moment.

IanDanKilmaster

Well okay then :3.  It looks as though you're really doing well.  I mentioned it because I noticed the last pieces I saw before my hiatus were hand-drawn as well.  Anyway, it's a been a pleasure watching you grow as an artist; you just keep getting better and better.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

Thanks IDK, that really means a lot to me. : )

Starting nuclear war....... LIKE A BAWWS.

NejinOniwa

NUCLEAR FUCKING SERIOUSLY, YOU TROLL. :7

Bella

SAGE-tan is the biggest troll ever. -w-

Linux-tan cuddling with her waifu Unix-sama...

I'm sort of freaked out about the size-and-apparent-age difference here.... but I guess it drives home the fact that there IS a size/physical age difference (Unix is ~5ft, Linux is 5'6'', Unix is in her mid-teens in apparent age, Linux is in her late teens or whereabouts)

Bella

I heard you like OS-tans, and i heard you like ponies, so I put some OS-tan in your ponies.

Nichi

I like the SAGE-tan pony the most out of all of them. Good job

stewartsage

D'aww, it may be my love of grey/black color schemes but I really like the look UNIX has.  Though each pony sort of exudes their OS-tan's personality.

NejinOniwa

Still linux lacks horn. Sorcerer and all.

Bella

I'm pretty sure this should be posted here and not in /Dirty Cookies (since lingerie =/= sexual content) but forgive me if I'm incorrect and I'll move it.

This drawing was inspired by my checkerboard socks, electronica + Beck music and random late night musing upon the yet-unmentioned fetish-fueliness of Whirlwind-tan. (She's a fairly well-endowed glasses-wearing tall dark 'n bishoujo exotically-accented hot scientist who may've worn leg braces in the past, was in the military and thus probably wore a uniform, sometimes wears a labcoat and occasionally dons corsetry, produced several cute/attractive children and ended up a bandage babe in her final days (complete with eyepatch/head-bandage combo a la Rei Ayanami!)