Bella

Dr. Kraus

original by eric muentes

stewartsage

Everything is adorable.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

it was suggested that i double-post since if not this likely won't get seen.

my photoshop skills have advanced to the point where i made a passable fake id.

like, someone actually used it for id purposes and it worked.

not sure if i'm comfy posting the id here, but, well, yeah.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Badass -w-
*brofist*

So, I honestly feel an urge to make a random doodle. I might do that later, and then try to get my scanner back to post the results -w-

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

winduko

This is a preview of what could happen in the future.

Do note that the inaccuracies are either a result of the limitations of The Sims 2 or intent. The Sims 3 will make it easier for accuracy to happen, as customization is more possible. Either way, it's not too hard to figure out who they're supposed to be.

I say good enough, and I don't think the Sims 3 will help much with the XP sim. Maybe make her hair longer, but I predict that hairclips will still be a pain in the ass, and XP's clothing design is quite a fancy one. I only know very basic modding, so making the XP hairclips or her outfit isn't going to be easy for me. Thankfully the ability to change body size in the Sims 3 will change the playing field quite a bit.

Her hair was a fucking pain in the ass. Blue hair is not a default, though the hairstyle is. It was a pain in the ass to colour her hair. With the Sims 3, blue hair is an option, so that'll make my life far easier. Her glasses colour isn't something I did on my own, but it's a simple enough pattern, and if I wanted to do the same thing as I did with her hair, I could make the glasses more accurate from there. Sadly, I am rather lazy. As for the outfit, her design is simple enough where I believe that can get it with reasonable accuracy with the Sims 3. Really the only differences are that I'm going to have to remove the poofy shoulder thingies and the hair accessories. The rest of it shouldn't be hard to do, however.

She looks the most accurate out of the three imo, but she also has custom content that I didn't make. It'll definitely get more accurate with the Sims 3 as well. Sadly there isn't a height slider in any of the Sims games period, so she will end up the same height as 2k and XP, which decreases her accuracy in a way that is annoying to me and probably many others.

As a general note, in the Sims 2, they are adults, while in the Sims 3, they'll be young adults. They're not young adults here due to, again, technical limitations. If I made them young adults, I'd need to put them in college. That's not a bad thing, as I headcanon them as college roommates, but for the purposes of the previews, that just can't happen.

As for other OS-sims, I have Sims 2 concepts for some -tans and the occasional -kun. More -kuns will end up with Sims 3 designs than they will with Sims 2 designs because I am lazy and I know I'm getting the Sims 3 in a week.

Chocofreak13

to be completely accurate you're likely better off making 2k an adult, XP a young adult and ME a teenager or preteen. that's basically how they act, look, and are treated in OS-tan literature.
click to make it bigger

winduko

Good idea. For whatever reason, I didn't think to do that. I'm not planning on having them age anyways, so it doesn't matter how old the game sees them.

Though complete accuracy is hardly my goal, the height differences being accurate is still good.

Chocofreak13

np, hope it works out. also, may i ask why 2k's face is square.....?

(and ME's is shaped like a long bean or seed of some sort?)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

take this late-night stress relief dragon

take it and go
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

I still wanna know the backstory...