FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 14, 2013, 05:42:24 PM
That's not a question.

understood. -w-


OSC, I pose a challenge to you: take screencaps of the OSCers as they are, then put them side-by-side with the avatars you'd pick for them from your personal avatar stock. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Am I doing it right?







(I might do more later)

Chocofreak13 she/they

love it.


osc, everyone getting a present is getting a homemade Christmas card. rejoice and sing.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

some teaser art for those getting Christmas cards

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cute, although I'm trying to figure out who the characters are -w-;;

If you don't mind me guessing: (left to right)
Multics-sama, Maka w\ glasses, unknown guy (Me? Bella as trap?), random catgirl, a shaven Nej in trenchcoat, unknown lady (Me in trap mode? Bella w\ padding?)

Chocofreak13 she/they

you got multics right.

willing to bet bella could name them all, but since she's late to the party, L to R: Multics-sama, Unix-tan, Selectric-kun, Snow Leopard-tan, Mertvaya Ruka, SAGE.

this wasn't meant to be the serious draft, this was more me getting down what clothes I wanted them in.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

*gasps*

These are too awesome Kari!! Excepting Selectric-kun, I recognized all of them at first sight. >:3

They all look good but there's something about the way you draw Ruka and SAGE .... they're just 2cute4me.......

*faints so hard she disappears into other dimension*

Chocofreak13 she/they

3/5 of the cards are set, but i'm wondering who should get the other 2. it's a toss-up, since you and stew might enjoy both. :0

also, tankya. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

LOOK WAT I MADE IN ANIMOO CLUB TODAY
MERRY ACEMAS BITCHES~
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

two sides of the same ornament, but still. it was SOO COOOL. >:3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Was playing around with Macromedia Fireworks:
Spoiler: ShowHide


Whaddya think?

Nichi

LOL. Nicely made; as it does look like that could actually be in-game

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

I present: Defender tan, Mamoru Aizawa.


Click to enlarge...

I disliked my first defender/se tan idea, so i went back to the drawing board.

• Black Hair
• Thin purple frames (glasses)
• Violet Eyes
• White lab coat
• Black Hoop Skirt (think Madoka-like) [Magical Girl]
• Black Pencil Skirt [Normal]
• Big Breasts (Since even the lightweight Windows Defender takes up a lot of memory at times)
• Stethoscope
• "Classic" nurses cap with brick pattern (representing Defender's icon, a brick wall)
• Is a Kūdere
• Magical girl transformation
• Abilities:
- Manifest and manipulate bricks (weapons/protection)
- Scan for viruses by launching a glowing cerulean magnifying glass that has a "boomerang effect" and highlights viruses with a cerulean glow
- Quarantine: Captures anywhere from a fragment to the entire body of a virus for examination
- defend: Manipulate manifested bricks into a wall like shield for temporary protection
- Final Move "Defender Deletion": Manifests millions of bricks, and sends them hurdling in the directions of viruses identified with "scan"

Working on a full torso sketch so you can see her outfit.
Official -tans are my bat signal.