FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Holy jesus I can't even think anymore there's just too much GREAT ART going on in this thread
i feel like i cant post my shitty scribbles, lol
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

VonDaab

Great to see new art here, and especially from new artists.

Keep it up everyone.

IanDanKilmaster

I actually saw that pic on your devart, Bella-san... it's very cute.  Good job!

Don't beat yourself zen, you're still beyond my capabilities.

A few useless comments about Viper's drawings - nice fanservice... especially the last one ^///^.  I never thought I'd see a LoK fanart here... props!  Amused especially by the RE3 fanart...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Cockleshell

http://i48.tinypic.com/vpvo7t.jpg
NYON
OH GOD THE SCANNER SHIT ALL OVER IT
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Good work, Cocleshell. :)

ViperXtreme

@IanDanKilmaster: LoK ftw!, too bad CD aint making any now :(

ill try to post a couple more :D

My first attempt at drawing nanami madobe :D

Not a "tan" but a mech, a mech of ATi Radeon HD 4870 X2 :)

This one is for GeForce 8800GTX Mech

A "tan" of GeForce 9600GT, i drew her before i knew about OS tans

and before 9600 GT is 8600GT

and waaay before was GeForce 6600GT. Ive always portrayed midrange GPU's in humanoid form, the higher end ones are in giant mechanized form.

A creature for my supposed to be large scale comic

and more LoK :D

IanDanKilmaster

It's a shame indeed, Viper.  I know the games weren't too much in terms of gameplay, but LoK has to be one of the best stories ever... video game or otherwise.  At least Defiance brought what I consider to be a satisfying end to the series.  In any case, do you have any drawings of the Elder God?

This is all great work, Viper.  I find it interesting which components people choose to anthro on their system.  Most people usually just make a -tan for their entire compy, but some, like you, seem to prefer the individual parts (like hard drives and video cards).

Impressive stuff.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

ViperXtreme

@IanDanKilmaster: story and voice acting/dialogue is win, even the music imo (although defiance recycled it), Amy Hennig left CD, and one of the devs for LoK died along with Tony Jay (Elder god's voice).
Ive only drawn Elder god twice though, both are quick draws :D...

If i knew those hardware/software tans long ago maybe i had resorted to same system-tan as well, but in my case, video cards specially in the recent years has the "sexiest" look on a computer component and as a pc gamer, i opted to draw em like that XD

OT: i remember your avatar, that's Lime from Saber Marionette right? i used to watch the series last time, and i must say those androids are one of my basis for the GPU tans :D (and one of the first anime females i was able to draw)

@Red-Machine: Custom 8600GT, she has those X-Striker 3 cooler and i slapped it in her back :D
http://images.google.com.ph/images?q=x-striker%203&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=tl&tab=wi

and btw, here's Yoshi-tan, from the Mario series. Someone made a lil girl version of Yoshi the dino and i kinda thought "So Mario would ride her and make her swallow things? omg!!"
So i asked permission to use the character, then it gave birth to a random comic, i only planned for a few pages but it eventually spanned to around 40+ XD
Here's the first page btw...mebbe i can post it ina  different thread so all 40+ pages would fit better...

IanDanKilmaster

I agree with you once again, Viper.  Michael Bell, Simon Templeman, and Tony Jay (well the whole damn cast, really) were just so awesome in that game.  I was very disappointed when I read of Tony's passing - I don't think there's another guy that can do "the voice of god" like him.  I love the soundtrack too... it's on my computer.  All this being said, our gushing for this beloved series would probably be better reserved for the computer & gaming section.

As with everything else, your Elder God pics are total WIN.

Video cards... sexy?  I dunno... I do like your take on them, however.

Yoshi...-tan O_o?

ViperXtreme

hehe, i guess so...

as a PC gamer, yesh, they are "Sexy" on a way their heatsink fan are designed, and how they are the heart of 3D gaming.

Yes Yoshi tan, the comic is a little perverted in the beginning though and somehow could turn off for those who take internets too seriously, maybe i should post it on another thread...

VonDaab

Uh...
Some sketching I did during boring classes at school.

Smokey

LOL at the bullet-proof bear... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

zjhentohlauedy

man those are really awesome >_<
My my, aren't you lovely~

ViperXtreme

@VonDaab: like your style :) and lulz at the invincible bear and wrist brush :D