What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I couldn't keep up with the anime, so i'm not going to try to keep up with the manga...
srsly how do you keep something interesting for that long? it's not a sitcom or something like that...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Answer - you don't. You just DL it and watch it while waiting for the other stuff.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Quote from: "Smokey"srsly how do you keep something interesting for that long? it's not a sitcom or something like that...

That's because you didn't read the manga! For the anime, i too don't like it... it's too much incoherent interlude story that makes it no fun to watch.... it's totally different from the source story(manga)...

As for the manga, i find it really interesting..... the story is hard to guess, not like some movie or drama in my country.... and every chapter always leave you anxious for the next chapter more and more...

It's hard to describe it with words.... why don't you try it yourself? Read the manga and you'll understand...!

Smokey

could give it a shot... sounds like it did to you what DN did to me...(it had me literally sitting on the edge of my seat ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

DN? Could it be DNAngel? or DNA2? or Death Note? or Dorky Nej?

by the way, have you read Girl Saurus?

I'm a little disgusted with the saurus pictures but overall, i find it interesting...

Smokey

Oh i was referring to the anime, Death Note... I havent had the chance (read i haven't put up the effort to buy some, although there is only one shop that sells them here) to read any manga...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

First Girl
Queen's Knight
Ghost in the Shell
+ Anima
RG Veda
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Seamore

Currently reading Type Moon Complex X. Note though, it is NOT H-manga.
Yes, it's actually a Fan Art Doujin, but despite fan art, it is really good. Created by CCC.
BTW, Anyone know where to find the translated version? They have created many doujin, but so far only Type Moon Complex X have been translated.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Vaereth

Type Moon Complex X...don't read it actually but saw some pages and liked detailed representation of it  ^_^  On Russian it translated only 4 vol and can't find any on English((

BTW right now reading 1/2 Prince. Star to read cuz the story starts in MMORPG world with 99% of reality XD Just thought it will be funny story and it appers to be it and it just reflects everyday MMO situations XD

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Seamore

Well, the english ones are also only 4 volume translated. I have it though. Because of this, somehow I really interested in some of doujin manga, and surprisingly, some of them are really good despite almost all of them really short. My other favourite doujin manga is "Childcare is War".
1/2 Prince? Looks interesting. Worth to check it out.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Red-Machine

Elfen Lied.  Though I don't understand a word of it, it still makes a great "look". lol
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

1/2 Prince is hilarious. Do check out.
Also reading Akumetsu, and the three giants that are Negima, One Piece and Bleach.
Other stuff that might be interesting is Vinland Saga (OH HELL YES VIKINGS), Franken Fran (mad scientist GIRL? rawr!), Hajimete no Aku (modificationsXreverse sudden girlfriend appearance, aka Sudden Boyfriend Appearance), Beelzebub (OH HELL YES DEMONS and...naked babies? wut.) and of course TLR. Do I seem like a person to read and enjoy reading harem mango? I dunno, but TLR is just enjoyable, somehow.

Chocofreak13

muhyo and roji's bureau of supernatural investigation. :3
Reborn! :3
me and my brothers. :3

i forgot wat else D:
click to make it bigger

Vaereth

Only know Bleach and One Piece  from the listed manga. They are too long so I gave up in the middle :(  
Me and my brothers...saw somewhere, need to check
Elfen Lied was cute detailed representation but gave up too cuz it was cruel for me  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

NejinOniwa

JUST READ:

+Anima - shapeshifting half-humans! Rawr, i liek.
Adarshan no Hanayome - Loli-princess marriage. Wtf, but good.