What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Yeah, but at least Seven Seas imports yuri.  Almost nobody else bothers.

Chocofreak13

true, but with that in mind you'd think they'd be more diligent about it. at least, that's what a good person would do. seven seas seems to take the douche approach of "oh, no one else is doing it, so i can do what i want! *tosses book carelessly on floor*"

did i mention here that i had updated my manga listing? i'll post a link later in case i forgot. i'm thinking i should start reading some of the stuff i haven't, especially since i can whip through a volume in like, 20 minutes when i'm on a roll.

now that i've finished the anime, i'm thinking of collecting the manga of Video Girl Ai. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

(double posting since it's been almost 2 weeks)

from library, read: A.I. Love You, vol. 1

unread: Magical x Miracle, vol. 1 & 2
Momo Tama, vol. 1
Cherry Juice, vol. 3
Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts!, vol. 3
Peppermint, vol. 1
Translucent, vol. 2
I Am Here!, vol. 2
Kill Me, Kiss Me, vol. 1
Mink, vol. 1
D.N. Angel, vol. 2
Neck and Neck, vol.2
Honey and Clover, vol. 3
Beauty Pop, vol. 3
Fall in Love Like a Comic, vol. 1

trading on sunday: Love Hina, vol. 2 & 11
Tramps Like Us, vol. 5
Love Hina Again DVD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Aw whaaaat, they have I am Here vol 2?

Nothing notable from Dynasty, just my A-Channel fix.  Not sure Overload's still in operation since their website's down which makes me sad...

Chocofreak13

herly shert, you like I Am Here! ? :000

you know what's funny, i had been staring at my copy of vol. 1 for days beforehand thinking, "i really liked that one! i should read it again!" and lo and behold, they have volume 2. -w-

at some point i need to buy it (2) :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yeah, I've got volume one around somewhere but I've not seen 2 in stores around here yet.

Chocofreak13

i was aware some sort of 2 existed, but i had never seen it. doesn't help that i bought volume 1 at borders, which proceeded to go bankrupt, go out of business, and have their space turned into all manner of stores, from a seasonal shop to a building-themed toy store, leaving the mall bookless. >>;

i just always figured i'd get it online. at the very least, there's a good chance the manga will be completely released, given it was being put out by Del Rey.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: The mall in Tyler has been bookless since '00 or so; when B. Dalton closed down :\
However, the one at home became more bookful (If that's the right term) when the library moved in -w-;

Chocofreak13

did you copy + paste that from topicless? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...so that's where my post for Topicless went. I swear I posted that, but it was missing fairly quickly, so I reposted it :\

Also, apparently I got topics mixed up again; as the relevant bit I was replying to was here and not in Topicless. This is what happens when you're tired and also sidetracked

Chocofreak13

it's all good.

is anyone else reading any manga lately? i need to get back to switch girl. =w=;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I honestly need to get back to Kashimashi ^^;

Chocofreak13

DO EET.

so i'm thinking of buying the disgaea art book. that's mangaish.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

Indeed. I actually just got back to it; picking up where I left off (Half-way through the first omnibus)