What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Borya, so far the longest has taken up an entire tankōbon and the build up for this one is already at 1 1/2 I think.  Probably overestimating BUT THERE ARE *spoiler alert* AT LEAST FOUR FATES (unbeliveably high level bosses no one but the two most powerful characters in story has managed to beat {neither of them are there at the moment} and that was only one) PLUS THREE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTY MEMBERS ARE OUT OF IT AT THE MOMENT!

Excellent, excellent.  She does now, that's what Minami's for.

Just finished reading a fantastic oneshot manga, only thing is THAT WAS THE MOST UNSATISFACTORY END EVER!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Okay, well, there are a few others BUT STILL.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

i need to get #2. :\

they're by yen press, though, so they're expensive. :\
click to make it bigger

UltZero

The World God Only Knows  and BreakBlade.
Eagerly wait for the next chapter every week for both... Translation teams of BreakBlade have fallen behind.
And I've watched the entire anime first season for TWGOK and the 2 OVA...movie....things for BreakBlade so far.

I really don't read a lot of manga or watch a ton of anime anymore, though I have a few to read/watch still.

stewartsage

Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl.  Into the last volume, the final countdown.

Also: HSQ is now impossible to calculate for Negima, a new scale must be created.

Chocofreak13

:\

panty and stocking in terms of anime, but i don't have the cash for manga right now, since i have other priorities. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yes!  Yay!

Gyakusou Shoujo Chapter Nine finally came out..... WHY DOES IT ANSWER ONE QUESTION AND ASK A DOZEN MORE WHILE NOT ANSWERING THE OTHER DOZEN QUESTIONS!?!?  WHY!?

Chocofreak13

because it smells of sequel. :3

oh, and sadly k-on is just a loaner, but it was so good i'd like to go out and get my own copy. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I got myself Vol. I for Christmas.

Well, if Volume II has as many chapters as Volume I there are still two or three more chapters before it ends.  I'm straight up terrified of August 31st now though.

Chocofreak13

wait, it already ended in japan? how long was it? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

No idea, it's extremely obscure to be charitable.  But I don't think it's a long runner, so it'll probably end with this second volume.

In other news, I read all of Strawberry Shake and Christ on a Bike was that hilarious/awesome/Yuritastic.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I think so, yes.  But you're more then welcome to decide for yourself.

Yozakura Quartet gets a mention for providing two of the most straight up awesome pages I have ever read.

And again!