Bella's OS-tan Artwork Thread

Started by Bella, March 18, 2007, 02:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

^ *puts on to-do list*

I'm just treating this as a practice....To avoid any blasphemous mis-haps with Unix-sama, or VMS-sama, or RSX-sama...

XD

C-Chan

Nope, purely understandable.  ^__^

Bear in mind, I still owe you a new rainbow skirt conceptual approach.  Continue standing-by.... ^_____^

Added after 56 minutes:

Ready!!!!

You know the drill.... ^__^
(btw, added something very familiar to this too.... ^.^)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bella

Bad news..I've been too busy and lost my interest in that System 8-tan pic...

Good news...I did a couple others!

GEM and Lisa-tan!

Odyssey-tan!

I'll post more, when I'm not so tired X__X

C-Chan

GAAAAAAH!!!  XvX

*collapses*

Well,.... um...... welcome back, Bella-san.  ^^;

I guess it's okay to lose interest since I do that all the time,... but,.... you know......... you were so darn close to finishing it.  ;___;
I'm tempted to suspect it might be C-chan induced, so maybe I'll just melt away into the shadows (aka, "shut my trap") going forward and let you feel the program out for yourself,.... ^__^;

It's not like you really need pointers anyway, since you're latest work REALLY shows quantum-leap improvement.  True, Odyssey-tan's left leg is a little too pinched in the center there, but other than that everyone's looking gorgeous, especially Odyssey-san who exudes a near-perfect Anime cel quality.  ^v^

And need I remind you that your sense of fashion is still peerless?  Odyssey-san looks appropriately professional and commanding, while Lisa-san and GEM-chan look appropriately homely and down-to-earth (albeit with a nice scrumptious serving of sex appeal to Lisa-san.... ^.^).

All in all, I'm glad you're back and hope you rest well cause you and I have a lot to catch up to.  ^___^

(For example....... I may need some fashion consultation for a couple of App-tans in the making..... -v-)

Oh btw, don't forget to check out the results of the epic Wiki Logo Tournament,... I think you will like.... ^.^

http://ostan-collections.net/post-36643.html#36643

Bella

Thanks!

I doubt that I'll make that flat shading my style of choice; although I did want to prove I can do other styles besides soft shading. But because it saved a lot of time ans system resources, I'll probably do that for comics and stuff....

the end panel to a comic I thought up; Rhapsody-san and NT-san after a bit to much of Rhapsody's famous cider ;)

(Could this perhaps be a slight nod to the less-than-completely-stable reputaitions of the two personified OS's?)

Windows 1.0-sama, and 2.0-chan and 3.0-chan...

Another comic idea, part of what I like to call "the unendingly hi-larious Unix-sama and Slackware-tan" siries (okay, not really XD)

KateOS, Slackware, DSL and Zenwalk-tan bow before their Goddess and Savior, Unix-sama, while Linux-sama, Solaris-san, a "battle worn" SCO-tan, and Minix-sensei watch on in...slightly amused distain...

But I don't want to forget what it says in the book of Unix-sama-ism....

"Thou whom hath portrayith the first shaded image of the Goddess in a comic will be forced to calm kernel panics for forty days and forty nights!"

Oh yeah, and a couple of preconcepts for DOS (batch)11-tan and RT11-tan!

But you'll have to go to the conjecture thread to read about them :P

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-627.html

C-Chan

...................... @o@

Let the splatter do the talking.... -v-

*C-CHAN EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

C-Chan

*reassembles again*

*stares at UNIX-sama picture again*

Oh sorry, you just made her too cool.....!  @v@

*C-CHAN EXPLODES... AGAIN!!!!!*

[talking bits]  I promise I will get to reply eventually, just as soon as I get back together again and probably blindfold myself!  ;^0^;

Added after 23 minutes:

*reforms and puts shades on*

Yeah!  That was faster than anticipated!  ^___^

QuoteI doubt that I'll make that flat shading my style of choice; although I did want to prove I can do other styles besides soft shading. But because it saved a lot of time ans system resources, I'll probably do that for comics and stuff....

That's the spirt!  Yeah, for comics that style will be perfect, both elegant and efficient!  ^__^
Go forth and conquer, brave bella Bella!!  ^v^

Quotethe end panel to a comic I thought up; Rhapsody-san and NT-san after a bit to much of Rhapsody's famous cider

(Could this perhaps be a slight nod to the less-than-completely-stable reputaitions of the two personified OS's?)

Fufufu,... I was thinking it looked more like their post-game party from the Wiki tournament!  ^v^
Indeed that was a brilliant decision to make Rhapsody-san a mom, since that brings her closer into the limelight than ever before!  ^v^

Which reminds me!  @v@

*starts to work ASAP on the new Wiki logo*

QuoteWindows 1.0-sama, and 2.0-chan and 3.0-chan...

*holds shades tight to prevent another explosive swoonage*  *V*

A very charming and tender portrait of M$' age of innocence!  ^___^
Magnificently beautiful and marvelous job!  ^v^

QuoteAnother comic idea, part of what I like to call "the unendingly hi-larious Unix-sama and Slackware-tan" siries (okay, not really XD)

KateOS, Slackware, DSL and Zenwalk-tan bow before their Goddess and Savior, Unix-sama, while Linux-sama, Solaris-san, a "battle worn" SCO-tan, and Minix-sensei watch on in...slightly amused distain...

*really holds on to shades*

GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!  MUST,............ REVIEW............. IMAGE................  >V<

*C-CHAN EXPLODES... YET AGAIN!!!!!*

Added after 8 minutes:

*reforms and puts stronger shades back on*

It's very dangerous to draw that good, you know.  ^___^

I prostrate myself before you!!!!  ^0^

*throws himself by Bella's feet and grovels*

Execution of UNIX-sama is positively legendary!!  ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Cameoing Linux-sama in that cool new suit you designed is far out!  ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Smart jab at SCO is classic!  ^v^

*kiss kiss*

Additional cameos by Solaris-sama, Mini-sensei and the larger Linuces well be remembered for all time!!  ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Cute appearance of DSL-chan pretty much doing what I'm doing now is almost Gulliver's Travels-quality.  ^___^

*kiss kiss kiss kiss*

Oh, now you MUST color this one!  ;^0^;

QuoteBut I don't want to forget what it says in the book of Unix-sama-ism....

"Thou whom hath portrayith the first shaded image of the Goddess in a comic will be forced to calm kernel panics for forty days and forty nights!"

*shudders*
*holds back tears*
*fails*
*cries*

*recreates one of the final scenes in Kung Fu Hustle...*

"M...M... Ma............. MASTER!!!!!!!"  ^0^

*grovels before Bella some more*

QuoteOh yeah, and a couple of preconcepts for DOS (batch)11-tan and RT11-tan!

But you'll have to go to the conjecture thread to read about them :P

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-627.html

Yeah, sadly ran out of time here, but I'll be back in that thread for additional highlights in your awesome effort to help expand the world of OS-tans in ways I can only dream of doing!  ^v^

Bella

Quote*C-CHAN EXPLODES... AGAIN!!!!!*

Dammit! Aren't there some pills or something you can take for that...? Admittedly, the Club sandwiches were good, though  ;010

QuoteThat's the spirt! Yeah, for comics that style will be perfect, both elegant and efficient! ^__^
Go forth and conquer, brave bella Bella!! ^v^

I got that done in probably under two and a half hours....maybe a little longer with all the tweaking here and there, plus an added...sorta easter egg...somewhere in her CDR halo....

Nobody will find it unless I post a closeup, though...

Quote*throws himself by Bella's feet and grovels*

Execution of UNIX-sama is positively legendary!! ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Cameoing Linux-sama in that cool new suit you designed is far out! ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Smart jab at SCO is classic! ^v^

*kiss kiss*

Additional cameos by Solaris-sama, Mini-sensei and the larger Linuces well be remembered for all time!! ^v^

*kiss kiss kiss*

Cute appearance of DSL-chan pretty much doing what I'm doing now is almost Gulliver's Travels-quality. ^___^

*kiss kiss kiss kiss*

Oh, now you MUST color this one! ;^0^;

1. Yeah, I tried to give Unix-sama a slightly amused, "WFT...?" look XD

2. That suit isn't that new....

3. SCO-tan has had a bit of a rough time ;)

4. Had to include them :) Wait till I finish Solaris-tan...her outfit's going to look....a bit familiar....

5. XD

6. Yes! But....

[quotes self]

Quote"Thou whom hath portrayith the first shaded image of the Goddess in a comic will be forced to calm kernel panics for forty days and forty nights!"

...I'm going to have my hands full for offending the Goddess!

C-Chan

No problemo.  ^___^

I'll self-flagellate 5000 times in your place to distract her,... you just go on ahead and color it.  ^.^

*grabs whip*

BTW, I did notice there is some slight writing in Odyssey-tan's halo,.... but yeah, need to see the original SVG.  ^^;

Okay, hurry off now... ^v^

Added after 1 minutes:

(Oh, it's THAT suit,... I thought she was dressed up in that cool dress of hers in the Linux-sama timeline... ^.^)

Aurora Borealis

*sniffle* The Lisa-tan + GEM-tan picture is so cute and so sad! (but also shows off more your superb fashion sense!)

And that Odyssey-tan... Wow! The way you did this picture really gives it that could-have-been-right-out-of-an-anime look!

Hahahaha! The Rhapsody-tan + NT-tan picture is so cute and funny! Also reminds me of a group picture that I'm working on that involves Rhapsody-tan! :D

The Windows 1.0-tan+2.0-tan+3.0-tan picture is adorable! And it was back in the good ol' days before the OS-wars that changed the Windows family forever...

The next picture is pure awesome! I really really like how UNIX-sama turned out in the picture! She's got a 'WTF?' look but hey, she should be flattered! *looks at SCO-tan in pciture* And this is ripped off from a Fark headline but... SCO got SCOwned! :D

I like that DOS (batch) 11-tan but too bad that she died young and so long ago :(

And RT11-tan looks really cute and friendly!

C-Chan

Sorry.... just stopped by to offer Unix-sama some proper swoonage.  ^.^

*stares at UNIX-sama*

KOUROU, WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*C-chan latches onto Ariane 5 module and EXPLODES!!!!!!*

Bella

Doggonit! Go see a doctor already about those explosions!

I'm working on coloring that Unix-sama and company pic, though...

I'm thinking of doing a DreamLinux-tan...since it's so identical to OS X, I see her dressed very much like Mac-tan, except with a penguin colored body suit and dark hair. And a little Tux plush on her head instead of an apple XD

C-Chan

*does crash-landing from space*

Me likey on both accounts!!!!!!!!  ^v^

I'd love to help out with DreamLinux-tan, although admittedly,........ I really should get all my scheduled stuff done.... X___X

*cries and weeps*

We still need a new Wiki logo, for example..... *pouts* ¬.¬

Alfamille

A lot of points for you on those fine scraps Bella!  ;019

RTL11 was drawn nicely! And nice helmet as always to your version of Linux-tan!

Bella

So here it is! The semi-maybe-sorta-finished Unix-sama and company picture!

And here's a closeup of her eyes...I think I did a good job of them..

And here's a DreamLinux/Linux XP-tan picture, a parody of the famous Tiger-tan/Saseko picture!

But for the record, I need to redo their hair highlights...

Time Flys! Or Time Bandit! Or Where does the Time Go! Leopard-tan finally catching iPhone-tan after she hijacks her time machine stopwatch. I actually had the thought of doing a comic showing what happens on the other side of that time-wormhole...

And finally, just a quick pic of a young VMS-sama, before...erm...her life got ruined....

Added after 51 minutes:

Ooooh! I'm OSX now! You know what this means....

Tales from a once DAU: Mac OSX edition

(Second in a series of three!)

The first OS that I ever worked with, besides Windows, was OSX, in 2005. It was at my town's library; I don't know what compelled my to work with that iMac, when there was a row of perfectly familiar XP machines not far away.

Keep in mind, at this point, I know Windows has 94+ percent of the market share on PCs; I never gave much though to what the other 6% was. I had heard of Apple computers but I really had no idea of their OS. So when I first logged on, it seemed quite alien and strange. But not long after, I started to get used to it, even if I did like to secretly poke fun at it's differences with my familiar Windows OS's.

My dad on the other hand, seemed to absolutly hate that machine; To say the least, it didn't seem to get along with him. Thus started a zealotical disdain of all things Apple. I myself was fairly annoyed by any sort of OS zealotry and was surprised to see how deeply many user cared about their OS and attacked competing ones; I tried (not always successfully) to avoid any kind of flamewars, either defending well-hated OSs or standing up for my own, because it always ended pointlessly and with a lot of bad blood.

Around this time I realized my sentiment: that what's a great OS for one person may be the worst for another; it's pointless trying to convince anyone otherwise.

That said, my dad has done an almost 180 on his feelings about Macs; He always thought I'd be the one to buy an Apple, but now I wouldn't be completely surprised if his next (work) computer is running OSX 10.5!