[10/8/2009] All Mini OS-Tan ~Up Windows 7-tan

Started by infinity_zero, March 11, 2007, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

OMG XD I didnt notice Louise!  Insta win!!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Battle fantasia? No, no no. This is WAY more awesome than that, ssu.
I SEE MIKURU, SSU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

BloodySweet

Ha ha..That's cool :D
MINI Rage :D

But....à¸â€"่าà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â¥Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸â€"ี่บอรà¹Å'ดà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸â€Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â«Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â¢?
COMPOUND

Laevatein

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Battle fantasia? No, no no. This is WAY more awesome than that, ssu.
I SEE MIKURU, SSU!

Which is why it'll be totally awesome if a Battle Fantasia game would be made using his art  ;025

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

infinity_zero

Quote from: "BloodySweet"Ha ha..That's cool :D
MINI Rage :D

But....à¸â€"่าà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â¥Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸â€"ี่บอรà¹Å'ดà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸â€Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â«Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â¢?

โอ้.. มีà¹â,¬Ã Â¸Å¾Ã Â¸Â·Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸â€žÃ Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¹â€žÃ Â¸â€"ยà¹Æ'à¸â,,¢Ã Â¸Å¡Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¹Å'ดà¹â,¬Ã Â¸Å¾Ã Â¸Â´Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¹ÂÃ Â¸Â¥Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â§ ^^
ช่วงà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â¹Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â€"ี่à¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â°Ã Â¸â€žÃ Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸Å¡
กำลังคลั่ง OS-Tan ^^

คà¸â,,¢Ã Â¹ÂÃ Â¸â€"วà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¹Æ'จดีและà¸â,,¢Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸ÂÃ Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸ÂÃ Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â¥Ã Â¸Â¢ > < b

C-Chan

Hello Bloodysweet!  Apparently your a long-term veteran in this forum somehow.  Bloodysweet avi you have, btw.  ^__^

Don't mind me, by the way, if I try to translate what youz guys are saying, since that's something I like doing.  ^^'

But,... how come you ended up on this board?

[unidentified Mini]

โอ้.. มีà¹â,¬Ã Â¸Å¾Ã Â¸Â·Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¸â€žÃ Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¹â€žÃ Â¸â€"ยà¹Æ'à¸â,,¢Ã Â¸Å¡Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¹Å'ดà¹â,¬Ã Â¸Å¾Ã Â¸Â´Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¹ÂÃ Â¸Â¥Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â§ ^^
ช่วงà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â­Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â¹Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â€"ี่à¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸â,,¢Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â°Ã Â¸â€žÃ Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸Å¡
กำลังคลั่ง OS-Tan ^^

คà¸â,,¢Ã Â¹ÂÃ Â¸â€"วà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¹Æ'จดีและà¸â,,¢Ã Â¹Ë†Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸Â£Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸ÂÃ Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸ÂÃ Â¹â,¬Ã Â¸Â¥Ã Â¸Â¢ > < b

Oh! I already have more Thai friends on this board!  ^^
Yes, I've been thinking of staying here since everyone is so crazy about OS-tans!  ^^

The people here are very kind-hearted and cute(?). > < b

If the translation is correct,  thank you very much.  ^___^

Added after 7 minutes:

Yep, definitely see Vanilla-chan, Haruhi-chan, Mikuru-chan, Hina-chan, but all others elude me.  
Apparently I need to play more games and read more manga.  ^^'

In other news, Infinity-sama has sneaked in yet MORE Minis into the gallery!!  ^v^

First off, "moar" McAfee-san....

NejinOniwa

Oi C-Chan, ssu, how many languagessu do you speak anywayssu? >.<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Classified information, NejinOniwa ssu....
Classified information.  ^v^

*looks up Babelfish language count*

[whispering]  (apparently 35 ssu... -v-)

In any case, without further ado,....  -.-

Infinity-sama's latest gift to this forum..... -v-

MORE GLORIOUS SONATA-SAN MINIS!!!!!!!! ^V^  

This brings her number up to 20 MINIS!!!
...Making her the 2nd most drawn Mini of all, just 1 shy of 3.1-sama's record!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

infinity_zero

C-Chan ,you are superman!
You can speak any more.
You can draw best.

Alfamille

THANK YOU FOR THOSE MINI SONATAS!!!!!

I even made some of those as my avatar. They really look cute on every movement. This is a biggest great thing I've seen so far during this week. Hope you could make more!  ;019

C-Chan

QuoteC-Chan ,you are superman!
You can speak any more.
You can draw best.

Thank you, Infinity-sama!  ^v^
But I'm only a SuperPig because I talk about the SuperThings that a  SuperArtist like you created!  ^___^
I would like to make you a present, though.  ^v^

QuoteI even made some of those as my avatar. They really look cute on every movement. This is a biggest great thing I've seen so far during this week. Hope you could make more!

And that reminds me....

# of 3.1-sama pics:  21
# of Sonata-sama pics:  21!!!!!!!

CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Laevatein

McAfee-tan looks ready to kick virus butt anyday! :D

Grace AVG with your skills next! XD

Edit:

Just saw the 95-tan... damn, that katana's been upgraded into a Falchion  ;025  Good job though, captures 95 perfectly XD

Darknight_88

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, COMPLETELY AWESOME

You sir, Infinity_zero,  are a winner and the new owner of an entire set of 10 Internets. Also, I give you my total of 15,000 C-chan points. Enjoy them, cause you truly deserve them (You deserve more, but I have no more available at the time).

Laevatein

Wow, Onigiri Update XD They look delicious  ;010

C-Chan

Haha!!  It's only appropriate that the Darknight got to those first.  ^___^

Not to leave another girl on the sidelines, I should also point out that Sonata-sama has been blessed with yet FOUR more pics from the great Infinity-sama.....  ^v^

Mac OS9 is now the undisputed Queen of Infinity Zero Vision!!!  ^v^

Which I guess is okay since she's outnumbered by the Win girls 10 to 1, so she's got to make up for it somehow.  ^___^