What OS are you?

Started by FabianN, May 17, 2005, 01:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ain't no forum nazis around these parts, don't worry. -w- We're pretty liberal...

...well, I guess, at least most of us are. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cross

i have a cousin wince

You are Palm OS. Punctual, straightforward and very useful.  Your mother wants you to do more with your life like your cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are.

Converted to BBcode by Tsubashi

NejinOniwa

Be careful, boi. HTML doesn't work in this world. ->-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I came up as Amiga OS. Not bad, though I've never used an Amiga

Tsubashi

For Shame! Go and get an emulator, lest ye be ignorant of your patron OS, ne? ^v^
-Tsu

Bella

I don't need no stinking quiz to tell me what OS I am! I'm VMS, look at my rank. My favorite activities include hunting computer crackers, eating skiddies, and playing ASCII games. I'm disaster-proof, and love sharks. Woot!

Ryuusuke

Is this good or bad?[/img]

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

you know.. this thread needs to be moved to the OStan discussion subforum.. Aroura get on it, as i dont have the powers to move threads anymore
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spade777

Win95

I'm a classic  hehe

RandiNinja

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

you know, I cant remember if I ever took that quiz, i should do that
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

You should, it's funny...

You can also check if you're an interestinf file extension... :D
liek theez...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

I've never gotten this file extension..

EDIT: I did another one of them..

Strange, I've never heard of this programming language.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.