Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I threw up most of them ^ ^;; And they were sad little school bananas.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

You're actually lucky that you threw them up, cause the havoc they would've played on your intestines...It's just not funny...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

o.o Yeah. This was a long time ago >.> I'm uh. Not seven anymore, although I may seem like it sometimes ^ ^;;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I've been stuck at 18 for some 5 years now...Age is in the mind, not on the calendar...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NekOSaka

Did you know that Banana's hold a grudge for only a short while?

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

THESE ARE NOT THE BANANAS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

[attachment deleted by admin]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ah...
So what banana am i looking for?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chazzie

Did you know that if you remove the star character from the Garfield strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life?

It's true!

Smokey

Did you know that without Garfields consultations, Jon would be an even bigger loser?

Added after 56 seconds:

Paws off Imperator Garfield the Great of the Couldersack!
Thanks Fedora-sama

Smokey

Did you know that a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT used in tv's and monitors) is actually a particle accelerator?...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Did you know that OFMShiiiIIIIITTTFUUUUCKKK IT'S FUCCKINGGG LHC TIEM NAU!?

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

HUEGest Particle Accelerator ever made, and alleged doomsday machine. Wiki it, foo!

Smokey

Ah,, sorry i was too busy pondering the feasability of building a dye-laser and a Linear particle accelerator, and wondering if it was possible to accelerate the photons in the laser-beam beyond the speed of light...
Thanks Fedora-sama