Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

NekOSaka

Did you know that Nintendo has a secret book of Zelda that chronicles the intire Zelda timeline? They don't let anyone see it, it's like Nintendo's holy grail.

Gummster

Oh my. Well then ya' only need to go on a quest to find it. "The quest for Zelda's timeline!"

NekOSaka

I'm going to need a lot of guns, swords, explosives, a Gundam Deathscyth Hell, and hentai... and a sidekick!

CaptBrenden

you can have a tingle.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

NOOOO not Caboose! I'd go with Griff =P

By the way the new episode of RvB is out for sponsors

NekOSaka

I'm leaving before we decend too far down the RVSB joke road. *Jumps into Puma and drives off*

Gummster

Puma? Is that some sort of a mystical creature?

NekOSaka

No, a Puma, its like a big cat.

Gummster

Pfft, a big cat, what's next a unicorn. :P

NekOSaka

Hey, whats that thing called, that mexican thing that eats the goats?
The chupacabra?
Yeah, Chupa-thingy, I like the sound of that. Chupa-thingy, has a ring to it.

NejinOniwa

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!? ;269

C'mon Sheila, it's time for you to try out them new cannons on this ship baby you've got...

Gummster

Yeah, Sheila in the ship is awesome! By the way what did ya' think about the ending in the latest episode. I dare not say what happened since that might be considered as a spoiler, and as we all know spoilers are evil!

NejinOniwa

Warning: The following text might contain spoilers. This makes the article more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds. Take caution and carry a first-aid kit at all times if you don't know that Snape kills Dumbledore, Titus Andronicus bakes Tamora's sons in a pie and feeds them to her, Fat Albert goes to Bill Cosby to help him get back to the TV show, Silent Bob said something, they save Private Ryan, but they all get killed, Homestar Runner shot Caleb Rentpayer, Nathaniel sacrifices himself so that demons won't destroy London, Kitty helps found the new government of commoners, and Bartimaeus survives, DiZ dies when his machine self destructs, Austin Powers and Dr. Evil are brothers, your rival has already beaten the Elite Four, the Dark Lord shall rise again, frankly, Clark Gable doesn't give a damn, and Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!

Added after 24 seconds:

Uncyclopedia is truth ;)