Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33t 4g3nt

Hey, you guys! Where do you guys live? And what time do you usually log on to the forums/website?

Me:

Southern California, US

Whenever I'm at home and not preoccupied w/ something else.

at in the evening and in the early morning, usually...

FabianN

I live in about mid Oregon. Real great there.

L33t 4g3nt

ah...so you're in the same timezone then...what time do you usually get on?

FabianN

Oh, when ever...

It really all depeneds on how the rest of the day goes... Some times I get on first thing in the morning, other times not till 6-7 in the evening

L33t 4g3nt

QUOTE (FabianN @ May 8 2005, 12:55 PM)
Oh, when ever...

It really all depeneds on how the rest of the day goes... Some times I get on first thing in the morning, other times not till 6-7 in the evening [/quote]
it's in the evening already...you're not online...no one is online except me!!!

-------------------------
Testing...

:sniper:

FabianN

Yea, the reason that is is that around 4, my computer went spaztastic secound time in two weeks  :pissed:  :pissed:

Some of the files got corrupted, and some of them were the windows files...

and right after I had finally re-placed all the important files that were corrupt... :wallbash:  :wallbash:

And it's still not fixed... right now I'm on the family system... going to start backing stuff up soon, so I can re-install XP...

curses...

>_<

L33t 4g3nt

ShinraKenshin

Centeral Texas almost near the south of the border usually I do come to the site when at school or at home . Playing lineage 2 with my girlfriend takes up most of my time then I post regularly when I have the time ^_-. But all and all Xp chan is cute!!!!!!!!!!!111111~~~ Excuse the ones I really am hooked to that girl. *ahems* Lineage 2 Extreme I play on if you want to come and visit me go right ahead . Or need help on ragnarok online with a good build? ask me as well. you already  know how to reach me . For those who dont Im me at ShinEin456@yahoo.com on the msn only way to reach me at the moment I'II get aim/yahoo later.  

L33t 4g3nt

mmhmm, my Social Justice teacher is from Texas...Bush is from Texas...You're in Texas...What's in Texas? I don't have anything against Texas.

It would be nice to play some of those online MMORPGs...but I don't wanna pay!!! >_<  

ShinraKenshin

Whats in texas? ummm lets see...illegal mexicans .....drug trafficing.....good people....half a penny lovers ...and dont forget about teh long horn

( dont take this post offensive its what I see day to day basis )

Ayromek

Wow.  After reading all of that, Michigan doesn't seem so bad any longer.  Especially since we don't have to play host to the Bush family or their cronies.  :D

L33t 4g3nt

SoCal, Oregon, Texas, Michigan...Who else?

Q4(V)

Hey ur all from the US ........ i'm guessin i'm the first from the UK  

L33t 4g3nt

US and UK...anyone else?

goostash

Don't forget us people who live in igloos, eh? What 'bout them Canadians?

heheh, I'm a Canadian! w00t! Ontario, Canada's where I live!

No, seriously, ouch... Man, that sucks that your 'puter's been messing up like that lately... Somehow, since I've left from my old spyware infested 95 (poor 95-tan) I've stepped up my security on my WinXp Pro, so I now have triple layered defense as I like to call...

Now, let's all ignore me semi-hi-jacking the thread... and... back to topic! ^_^