Vista-tan's Personality

Started by EmiOfBrie, February 19, 2007, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmiOfBrie

Quote from: "C-Chan"Didn't know Ultimate Edition had UNIX support, btw.  The "rip-off of OSX" claims are starting to reverberate more.  -.-

How about a Vis-tan Ultimate who is a cat-girl but is in denial of it?  ;)  *heh*

CaptBrenden

Sometimes to defeat someone you must turn their weapons against them...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

I've lost count of the number of catgirls designs already submitted for Vista-tan (of any version).  ^^;

Kotoko

I think, Vista-tan is cute. But there's still a thing, I don't understand though.
Her boobies are like... Almost not there ^^;;
Since Windows Vista requires so much ram... Why is she drawn like that?
To me, that just makes no sense at all...

But her personality should be like... Umm... Violent, yea ^^;;
Since Vista is so well-protected, she should be like... Not letting boys come near her x3
That's just my thoughts...

Kami-Tux

Well protected? Muhahahahahahahah!

And as the pig stated elsewhere, it's artistic license.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

The pig...?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

[sarcasm] Oh, and Vista IS well-protected... from those V-I-L-E and E-V-I-L consumers who have the NERVE to BUY our bloated products at bloated prices!!!  It's always better to police and punish them rather than the innocent criminals, thieves, hackers, virus writers and spammers....  -.-

Kami-Tux

Sorry, the breast size is artistic license, the well-protected... well... \begin[Linux]{prejudices}it's an M$ OS... Security there m,eans being able to üress escape on a login screen to log in without username and password. And that security leaks will be patched ion the next patchday... or the one after it\end{prejudices}

Sorry, had blood in my caffeinestream when posting.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Haha,.. yeah, once that caffeine's subsided, consider rereading my post again.  I think you missed something important.  ^^'

Kami-Tux

You're right, the only things which are fixed out of schedule are the WGA- and DRM- programs. I forgot that. Great OS, really!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Funny how WGA sounds deceptively like a harmless computer display standard.  ^^;
If I were a bit more paranoid, I'd think that were intentional.  ^.^'

Added after 1 minutes:

Edit: Well what'd ya know,... it IS also a display standard!!  ^V^

Kami-Tux

I thought VGA was... and SVGA...

But you are right. One SciFi said sometrhing like: "If you plan somthing sinister give it a harmless name..." kinda like that.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

once AGAIN this is not a bash vista thread T_T  take that else where. this is a thread for discussing what vis-tans personality would be like
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Haha!!  ^v^
That's like saying "Talk about making bread without discussing flour". -v-

In a way, I kinda miss a few of the old Longhorn designs, since quite a few of them depicted her as a beautiful yet power-hungry and megalomaniac girl.  That kind of personality would suit most Vista-tan's best, especially since people LOVE megalomania.  -v-

(Why else would Sephiroth be more popular than Cloud?)

Except for the Ninja Vista... -v-
Don't know what she is, where she came from and WHY she's even around, but since people love ninjas too for some reason, she's likely here to stay.  -v-'

Probably as the Basic edition, but then that wouldn't really be very "ninjaly"....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

Alfamille

Quote from: "C-Chan"
Except for the Ninja Vista... -v-
Don't know what she is, where she came from and WHY she's even around, but since people love ninjas too for some reason, she's likely here to stay.  -v-'

Probably as the Basic edition, but then that wouldn't really be very "ninjaly"....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

I agree with you there...I really prefer Nijiura's version of Vista.

Bella

QuoteI really think the multiple design version works the best, since Vista is the only OS I've seen (so far as I know) that has multiple versions released simultaneously.

My favorite idea is to have a version for all six releases.

Very interesting thread...I like the idea that they're a little cozier with Unix and Mac-tans than previous Windows-tans.