Stupid Questions With STUPIDER answers

Started by NejinOniwa, February 11, 2007, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Vampire Hao

1. I don`t join any side i create my own side called "Da supreme " piscryjastroopers" where allthe people joined are meteor freaks from Smallville xD!

2. I call Clark Kent to save me xD!

3. Kittens? what about girls? xD! Well im fidding the kittens then o.o WE ARE FRIENDS!

4. No in fact i steal the "Xtreme speed of superman" to  fÃ,·$$"Ã,· that swarming catgirls xD!

5.What i think? holy shit the cat girls used me as a sexuall toy after all *---* xD!

What will you do if you have BILLIONS of dollars?

NejinOniwa

I would BUY the Vatican.
Then I'd do some cleanup works.
Then i'd build a football stadium there. Because:
1: Rome can't have enough of them.
2: Ever seen a pope play football? Me neither.
3: You know what they say? "The vatican's as big as a football arena..."

What are the five most frequently used pieces of clothing in your wardrobe?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Pants, T-shirt, Shirt, underwear and a sweater.

Who invented sarcasm?

NejinOniwa

It was me.

Five thousand years ago.

And the cause was...well, guess? It starts with V and ends with -aseline. Five times.

And my evil alter ego.

Who is YOUR evil alter ego, then?

The Vampire Hao

My alter EGO is the sun o.o can destroy you and the entire planet lol

Do you have an evil side anyway?

Exa

I don't think so, because evil sides/alteregos/etc. are so cliche, and we will end up destroying each other.

What happens, if we travel back to the past, and brings to the present:
- a T-Rex
- a Roman Legion
- William the Conqueror
- Napoleon
- a T-72 tank
?

NejinOniwa

Total obvious - there will be a tournament of greco-roman crud-out-of-beating between all o' them.
Okeyssu, lesse...
First match, T-Rex vs T-72 Tank.
Since a tank is just fat, needs people to pilot it, and the T-Rex has powers of ancient awesomeness (and FANGS), the drivers will be EATEN and the tank then ravaged. Winner, T-Rex.

Second match, Roman Legion vs William the Conqueror.
Okay, here are the evil swordsmanship fight. But since the legionnaires are just henchmen and general minions, and ser William is a bloody scot, William will win bigtime without even having to twitch since the legionnaire will just bow down and pledge fealty to him right away. Aw man, how awesome you can be...

Third match then, Napoleon vs the Question mark.
Both competitors will lose because of the question mark's powers of paradox, paranormality, stupidity and general weirdness. Napoleon will start swearing in french and the question mark will disappear. Both disqualified.

Final match, T-Rex vs William the Conqueror (and his slave legionnaire minion).
Since swords are way much more awesome than fangs, and two sword-wielders obviously beats one fangly monster in levels of sheer awesome, rexy-pexy won't be able to see his enemies until they hack his legs off. Rexy's last sight will be the great beard of the fearsome scot, staring lightning in his giant eyes, and then he will be brainslashed by the legionnaire, who had somehow gotten hold of a super awesome katana.

Then the pair will go out in the world of presentness, and cause general chaos until some company bribes them into hosting some tv show, and the world's peace will be back.

What will happen if you put in the same room, a brit, a scot, an eyrishmen and a welsh?

zjhentohlauedy

the eyrishmen would probably take off the other 3 guys eyes then the eyrishmen would fight amongst themselves for the honor of becoming the supreme eyrish and the master of the room!

Why is your head so big??
My my, aren't you lovely~

Kami-Tux

Due to all the illegal implants, which link me up to the net.

Why can't penguins fly?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

Because then they would be to scattered around the world, and that would kill thew world of awesomeness!

Why wont the trees reply my e-mails?

Kami-Tux

Because they have un-malloc()ed memory in their leafs.

Why do noses run and feet smell?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Noses run because they are living in fear of the eternal snowstorm, and cold wind makes your nose run away really fast. Cuz they don't like it.

And feet smell because, well, they don't like you. Or if they do it's foot pheromones.

Proboscis, is that a good thing?

Kami-Tux

either Proboscis is or Antiboscis is. No idea which :)

which issues can not be solved by a sufficiently big hammer or a tactical nuke?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Definitely anything which requires clear, soft and precise work.

What would be the ideal tool which solves any problem?

NejinOniwa

There are three of them already. They are:
Plastic Padding
Duct Tape
And of course, CTRL+ALT+Delete.

Beside a Geass, what else can a red origami figure in someone's eyes mean?