36 (29%)
More than 2Mb, up to 10 Mb
28 (22.6%)
20Mb or more
17 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: January 26, 2007, 03:29:44 PM

Silentbob

Quote from: "Fedora-Tan"Which brings me to the underlying question : is the site / forum / etc... slow or not for you ?

Site's never been slow for me, unless I'm leeching torrents like a madman. (But then it would be my fault. :p )

C-Chan

3MB, not slow.  ^__^
(Was on 56K up until a few months ago... but still wasn't slow, btw)

Tsubashi

Mine about 3MB up and Down, so the site is never slow. At least for me.
-Tsu

Laevatein

Theoretically mine's a 100 mbps connection... in practice, due to congestion (since mine's a cellphone network-based internet connection), average speed is around 20-30 mbps.

Site's never been slow though.

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

zjhentohlauedy

i'm so envious of everyone's speed..... :(

i'm at the lower half of the speed chain... :(

oh well..
My my, aren't you lovely~

Pitkin

1Mb/512kb ADSL connection here. The site works like a dream, faster than most other I ever visit. ^^

panithan

Mine was 256k/128k. My ISP is shared speed. So it could be slower if a lot of people use at the same time. And after THAT earthquake in Taiwan, browsing speed for int'l sites was decreased. But It's ok when I browse here. ^ ^

SleepyD

1.2 MB down, 0.5 MB up....

it's a pain when dl'ing large torrents, but there's no problem visiting this site

Q4(V)

u guys try ur Uni/college/school speed there very fast 9000MB+ on upload speed not sure abt download.

the comp i'm on now is 512kb DL, 54kb UL

Raffaele the Amigan

ISDN connection 64000 or 128000 baud depending if I connect with single or both channels.

I see OS-TAN Connection site without problems even if using only one single channel.  ;010  :smoke:
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Q4(V)

lol to could be faster did get to it limited on the upload, it was still go up then there was nothing to upload and it still was goin up

Added after 13 minutes:

lol ok gettting faster but still not testing the upload speed

Added after 22 minutes:

the speed just went up to 33118 on download but the upload slow getting bigger

[attachment deleted by admin]

NejinOniwa

Mine's supposed to be 100 down, 10 up, but i think something's wrong with my network since it's only 10/10 practically. Oh well...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

100 Kbps? Even then, those are some weird ratios
-Tsu

Lovee

Quote from: "C-Chan"3MB, not slow.  ^__^
(Was on 56K up until a few months ago... but still wasn't slow, btw)

-v- in china u can never get online with 56K...

NejinOniwa

Not 100 kpbs. 100 Mbps. And...to be honest, that's just overkill for a single personal computer.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS