Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Started by SleepyD, January 24, 2007, 01:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

>_>

Higurashi is often mistaken by people, including some Japanese, that it was derived from a pr0n game, like many other visual novel-based anime. Of course, that's not true.

Still, you may be cursed if you look at this stuff. Not sure if Rika would like that. XD;

hakase

haha liked them all but i didnt know there would be a sequel... cant wait then!!

CaptBrenden

QuoteStill, you may be cursed if you look at this stuff. Not sure if Rika would like that. XD;

and on a related note

Added after 5 minutes:

also, it seems since i waited so long to finish it, Ill only be watching triads subs cus they apperently have been licenced... i dont see it on the list of series at anime suki anymore

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"also, it seems since i waited so long to finish it, Ill only be watching triads subs cus they apperently have been licenced... i dont see it on the list of series at anime suki anymore

Your torrent-jutsu is weak! :P isoHunt indexes long after licensing

CaptBrenden

my sence for pirating is indeed weak :P

humm I have a strange urge to sing...

o/~ do what you want cus a pirate is free, you are a pirate!!o/~

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Guess who"Ore wa kaizoku-oh ni naru!

Do what you want - because a TRUE pirate ALWAYS have some awesome skills hidden somewhere, and if you're one, you have them too. *insert gomu gomu no pistol here*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

:P the point was i dont pirate. Its licenced, thus I will have to wait for a dubbed release.

NejinOniwa

Aaaand that's why you have to be a space marine to aquire your super powers instead...but since that's just from the cyborg-or-whatsevers-suit, that just playing cheap.

(although Chief rocks my socks.)

CaptBrenden

you know... even without the armor... space marines are 10 foot tall giants that are (minus those that are mutating) geneticly perfect and biomechanicly enhanced.  they can loose limbs and the wound clots instantly, they can survive in vacume for a few minutes, stay awake for weeks without sleeping, gain knowlage from consuming the flesh of their enemys, crush a mans head in their hand, spit a weak acid, see dozens of times further then a normal man and in the dark, and the list goes on.  Thats like, naked. The power armor is the crowning peice of it all.  Playing the RTSes and things like that they dont seem that bad ass for game purposes, but if you read the comics and books one space marine is literaly worth 100 normal men on the battlefeild.  Every one of them is about as bad ass as cheif.

And he is the same way...  well not nessicarily all the super powers, but the being geneticly and biomechanicly enhanced and all that.  read the halo books, they rock.

and back on topic,  not only as an artist do I feel its my obligation to support the industry I want to get into, but also as a police force hopefull it wouldnt be a wise idea to break federal copyright laws (because the key word in that is federal aka a felony)

SleepyD

well then, captain, it's been a few months. DVD 1 has been released under the title When They Cry from Geneon Entertainment. DVD 2 will be released august 7th

and for everyone else, I really want to see how the second season goes, but I'm not downloading from some random speedsubber. ^^

CaptBrenden

SWEET JEBUS<! Haruhi just got pushed off the to buy list!!

NejinOniwa

HOOOOOW DAAAAARE YOUUUU DEFILE THE EMPRESS ;030  ;030  ;030

CaptBrenden

T_T id becareful where you get angry.. in this thread there be ogers around..

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"SWEET JEBUS<! Haruhi just got pushed off the to buy list!!

You made a wise choice :)

When will they release the single for Higurashi S2 OP?? T_T