What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"......kh......*facepalm*

actually, there were some things i like and others that make me go OH GAWD WHY f***ing BLODDY HELL WHY

choco = chocolate = happiness :3
Do you have something against KH?
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Er... my nickname comes from my dA username BellaCielo.

Which in turn is Italian for beautiful sky, which in turn I have no idea where it came from...

Chocofreak13

^^ that one's nice

my old name also got shortened to "coco", which in turn became choco.
click to make it bigger

Sora

E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Cockleshell

Didn't Choco once say she was 13? I can't remember. T'was long ago.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

I doubt that, considering she's two years younger than me.

(for safety reasons I should mention that I'm not 15 years old either)

IanDanKilmaster

The "13" is most likely the age she was when she first started using the username.  Please keep in mind that the name is a carryover, so no, that doesn't mean she was 13 when she joined.

So Bella, why so Italian?

The Choice of a New Generation.

d4m4s74

My nick is D4m4s74

It started just as D4 (my real name is Dick, which often is censored, it's 4 letters, so I changed it to D4) Usually usernames have to be at least 6 symbols, so after a while I changed it to d4masta, finally setteling on d4m4s74 (pronounced da masta).

I've used it ever since

IanDanKilmaster

You know, Rich is also short for Richard... :P

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

And if you're actually named Dick, someone's gotta talk to your parents cuz whoever gave you that name was a real...you lost the game man ´V`

d4m4s74

They originally wanted to call me Marc, but when I came out my mother screamed "It's a Dick"

nah, seriously, I'm dutch and in holland it's a (reasonably) normal name, it's my father's name, his father's name, his father's name, his father's name is Jan, but HIS father's name is Dick again

Online (if I have to enter my full name) I usually go by Alfred Nonymous though (pun on anonymous, I've used it since 2007 and might change my real name to it when I move to the USA)

NejinOniwa

Ah. Ah, ah. Well, that way, huh, I guess it's acceptable ´>`

Nice name change though man -w-

Sora

Only trouble is that Alfred is a boys name, so you aren't totally anonymous...

Bella

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"The "13" is most likely the age she was when she first started using the username.  Please keep in mind that the name is a carryover, so no, that doesn't mean she was 13 when she joined.

So Bella, why so Italian?

I think I remembered Choco-san once saying 13 was her favourite number. I could be wrong, though.

And I'm not sure about the Italian thing either-- maybe because I'm one half Sicilian? :p