What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

*watches as the topic is hit by fire from the battleship and spirals burning off into no mans land...*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Said battleship:

The topic:

Such  a beautiful sight, isn't it?

Smokey

Ahh. 'Tis indeed a beautiful sight but I personally think that nothing can beat a nuclear mushroom....(It's the sheer power created by "mere" atoms)

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

after slowly dying of radiation poisoning in the hellish aftermath of a nuclear bomb millions of miles away from home alone and forgotten in Call of Duty 4 Ill pass on the mushroom clouds thanks.  Seriously.. ive seen nukes in games before, but no scean in a video game with a nuke has instilled more shock and awe then the sequence in COD 4..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2S3N0uSSho

but anyhow... yeah, more talking about your nicknames please, before i have to start giving people nick names to talk about

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"but anyhow... yeah, more talking about your nicknames please, before i have to start giving people nick names to talk about

Okay!.... Now you're yust making me curious.......

Added after 11 minutes:

And about that nuke sequence: great example of why we shouldn't use nukes as a weapon..........(because of its non-discriminating total destructiveness....
And now back on topic.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Echo 8

I'll get the ball rolling again.

Um let's see, I derived my nick from the American Godzilla movie. When I was young, I had a fascination with American military aircraft, so when that first helicopter chase scene came up, I picked up on their codenames. I combined it with my lucky number, et voilà, Echo 8 was born.
It was only years later I learnt about its connection with Star Wars.

I also have variants where I tack ERA to the end, which I use when I can't have Echo 8 for some reason or another.
Echo 8: I\'m the smartest person alive!!!
*Echo 8 trips over a rotting corpse

CaptBrenden

GAH! I hated that movie!

>_< the AH-64 is one hell of a manuverable speedy helecopter, the fast godzilla in that movie that was able to out run and get around them was BULLSHIET!

But suddenly im reminded of Indapendence Day.  Eagle one fox two!

If you ask me those call signs suck. In the marines we call ourselves things like dirt pig, no love, blackheart, red death, bravo raiders, etc.. things that struck fear.

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
But suddenly im reminded of Indapendence Day.  Eagle one fox two!

If you ask me those call signs suck. In the marines we call ourselves things like dirt pig, no love, blackheart, red death, bravo raiders, etc.. things that struck fear.

Yeah those are some good callsigns, allright.... wich reminds me: Did you guys get to play heavy metal and stuff in Desert Storm as a form of psychological warfare in certain op's??? cause that would be sweet  ;010  and good for the fighting spirit....
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

:P I think i was in 3rd grade in desert storm.  But in OIF III we did do a raid blearing "AMERICA FUCK YEAH!" team america theam on speakers.  ahh the good old days.

I wish i could remember more about it to find it but we had an awsome video floating around where someone got EVERYONE on a small observation post to participate in a music video.  One guy walking along singing through the base and people in the back ground would walk into frame for a bit and follow him singing etc.. it was lulzy

Smokey

LOL.... at least thats better than how my sister ended up in afghanistan (wheen she finally got there. Took her 3 days because the planes either broke down or the pilots needed to rest). And when she got there it was hotter than hell plus there was no airco because the generator was too low on diesel....
And they tell me its going to be great in the army, because they have top-notch equipment and stuff......Uh-huh :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

ShinzuiUindo

I wanted to think of a name for my "Naruto" fancharand came up with this:
Shinzui - true meaning, mystery, spirit, etc...
Uindo - Wind
Fuuton users ftw^^

Smokey

LOL...
At least your nick has some sensible background... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

The kids I babysit couldn't pronounce Toki, and they thought it sounded like "Tooki" as in a Tooki bird, so they call me Bird now o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS