Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

damn, this is good. usually i'm not a fan of Zebra's singing, but he really kicked it up here. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8IH7ISiBs&feature=related
kinda cute ^^
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13 she/they

#798
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

From the same author who upgraded his way all the way from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7: Brief History of Internet Explorer.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QqYVurImY

This time I even tried checking that no one'd just posted it before I did. ._.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

#804
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

#805
I really like Dr. Strangelove.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddMcUHB7P4

And have never quoted it when in need of an inspirational speech.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I derp-lol'd. It was effective. >w>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS