Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kndMkXC5Q

nej, please tell me this doesn't actually exist in country. :[

(@pent: i'd watch that. i'd watch it hard. -w- )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I don't watch TV very much. But not afaik, no.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Nichi

xD True

Which, it did make me think of my favorite spoof I've stumbled onto: InuYasha: Episode Infinity

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Speaking of things from our childhood.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyDobcn1TDs

My Spanish teacher showed us Cipher in the Snow in 10th Grade.... I still don't even.

Nichi


Always wanted one of these as a kid, because it was so cool >w<
(BTW, I actually own one now. I need to remember to buy batteries for it :3)

Also, on other ads from my childhood,
Pentium MMX for life

Bella She/her

Quote from: stewartsage on May 06, 2012, 08:56:06 PM
Speaking of things from our childhood.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyDobcn1TDs

My Spanish teacher showed us Cipher in the Snow in 10th Grade.... I still don't even.

After listening to this song and Don't Mess with Illinois, TRS-80 has secured a place on my list of Bands I Feel Compelled to Check Out.  @_@

Nichi

That song is pretty good. Makes me think of the Toonami Black Hole Megamix -w-

Silentbob


Bella She/her


Chocofreak13 she/they

can i just ask, what the hell is up with that sheep's tail?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

1
2

cats + watermelon = win. adorable win.
click to make it bigger