Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The creepiness makes me think it would make a great theme for a final boss if I where to make my own game

Also,
you know what they say; all toasters toast toast!

Chocofreak13 she/they

.....wtf??

also, already posted, but it was the only thing that came to mind after seeing that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpgOIyKqO0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; the cut-scenes in the Mario and Zelda CD-i games are weird. It was common at one time to see people creating strange mash-up videos with them; having the characters say or do strange things by changing the order of the clips.

In a way, Volvic LSD is of the same type; but, from one of the best guys to ever make that kind of video (A shame he retired...)

Chocofreak13 she/they

retirement is a sad curse that will one day effect us all. take c-chan, for example. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I did make videos like that at one time, but I stopped making them after a while because of how limiting Windows Movie Maker is, along with the fact I couldn't justify paying $200+ for software just to make stupid stuff like
this video I made a few years ago

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger