Main Menu

Type-moon

Started by Spysweeper, December 01, 2006, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

oh well.. its rather fun... it was worth getting just to see beserker hit on all the ladies with a rose in his mouth XD   And lion saber is awesome too
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Type-moon = anime too?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

ehh?

i dont get what it is your asking.  English language mother farker, do you use it?

Smokey

is type-moon also an anime?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Type-moon is not anime..... ^_^  type-moon is a group of fans who create many great visual novel in Japan.

The visual novel created by type-moon always have a good rating....so the anime and manga is created for some type-moon's visual novel.

The most famous one is Fate/stay night and Tsukihime. Tiger Colloseum is one of Fate/stay night related game.

Smokey

ah, now i understand...

*trots off to find new things to discover*
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

yeah, what she said. *slaps you around a bit with a large trout*

Tho, i thought Type-Moon was a full fleged company now, due to the amount of money they have made on their stories.

DarkSign

Yeah, TM is a company! No more a doujin one...

CaptBrenden

interesting related factoid...   did you know that a professional manga artist on average produces 3 pages a day, and has generaly compleated 5000+ pages before going pro.   Before that, your just a little doujin artist, selling your wares at con...

You know, this all reminds me of Welcome to the NHK now.  

Anyhow, lets get some type-moon type conversation going.  Poll time, who is everyones Favotie characters?  Imma go with Shiki, Archer, and Lancer for guy characters, and Ilya Saber Ren and Arc for female characters.   <__< so many to choose from tho, i cant narrow it down any further then that.

SleepyD

Hey look, a revived thread relevant to my interests!

Ryougi Shiki or Tohno Shiki?
I like both of em, but Ryougi Shiki is kickass.  

And yeah there are WAY too many characters to choose from.
Saber, Ilya, Lancer, Rider, Akiha, Sion... heh If I continue, I might end up naming everyone. XD;

Oh, while we're talking about type moon characters, how about the things they're working on right now? Kara no Kyoukai is already out, so let's deal with things in the pipeline.

Canaan:
An anime based on a "sound novel" titled 428 - Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de - (428 - In Blockaded Shibuya) by Sega/Chunsoft.  Type-moon worked together with Chunsoft on this.  Takashi Takeuchi is responsible for the character designs, Nasu took care of the 2nd extra scenario in the novel.
Anime website: http://www.canaan.jp/

Secondly,
"Mahou Tsukai no Yoru"  (Witch of the Holy Night)
Looks like backstory for Tsukihime, with Aoko Aozaki being a main character.
http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/mahoyo.html

Thirdly, showing that TYPE-MOON really is no longer a doujin group,
"Girls' Work"
http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/gw.html
Something that's neither by Nasu or Takeuchi, and (naturally) not connected to the Nasuverse.

And finally, the Tsukihime Remake:
http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/tukihime.html

CaptBrenden

ACK! I forgot about Akiha! and I ment tohno Shiki.  he is <3

anyhow, somewhat on topic, what ever happened to coloring that fate pic sleepy?  we saw some prgress at one point then you went UA

RandiNinja

Glad if someone would correct my mistakes.... ^_^

For fav char from TM......?

I'd say Archer he is coooool...... i always use him on fatal fake.... and i always win..... FATAL difficulty is not a threat.... ^_^

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"ACK! I forgot about Akiha! and I ment tohno Shiki.  he is <3

anyhow, somewhat on topic, what ever happened to coloring that fate pic sleepy?  we saw some prgress at one point then you went UA
ah, sorry, that's my fault. I haven't worked on it in the past 2-3 weeks since school started.  It's not that I've forgotten, I'm just absolutely horrible with time management.  ^^;
I'll have time to work on it this weekend, and we'll see how far I'll get. :3

CaptBrenden

ah fatal fake... i suck at it, and not in a good way =_= then again im not good at any fighting games.

RandiNinja

use archer... and shoot your arrow rapidly......  ^_^

i'm sure you'll win no mather what enemy you are facing!

Cheat? nnaaaahhh.... it's called strategy.... ;036