Your own Os-tans and kuns

Started by Spysweeper, November 28, 2006, 05:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno the fox

Name: Sasser-Tan Aka "Sasser .Exe"
Type: worm-tan
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Bio: Much about this mysterious worm-tan remains a mystery.
She wears a bodysuit with a tan/black pattern on it.
When she "infects" an Os-tan she has the ability to take control of their body. The "Victim" can still see, hear, feel, ect. during this time.
However, she's not a master at it. And when an Os-tan is "Infected" there are several dead giveaways.

1. The Victim will seem to stagger about, like a drunk ragdoll.

2. They will talk in a monotonous voice, derived of any emotion.

3. The victim will seem to stare into space, at walls, ect.

She reamains uncaught and on the loose to this day, mostly because of her other ability.
She can turn into a shadow and pass through walls, the floor, even people.
Just how she obtained this ability, and what if any connections she has to Viru-tan is unknown.

Name: RCA Pearl-tan "Pearl"
Type: Mp3 player-tan

Your average hyper teenager, Pearl-tan is quite energetic.
She likes to play music, with the volume so loud everyone often complains.
more data pending
-------------
Name: Techno-san
Type: Human/Fox
weight: Unknown
height: Unknown

Techno-san (my character) An average looking boy with purple hair.
He's completely based on my personaility Is kind most of the time likes to have fun and often makes jokes. But won't hesitate to jump into a fight if his friends are in danger.He can be a bit perverted at times and tends to avoid Secchan (For good reason). He can often be seen wherever people are hanging out and having fun. or in the prescence of Pearl, Inu-t or Homeko.
-------------------
Name: Fchan-tan
Type: Site-tan

At first appearence, Fchan-tan can easily be mistaken for Firefox-ko.
She has Fox ears, and a tail, rather large breasts and wears a skimpy, revealing outfit.
She is a bit perverted and lechorous, due to the nature of the site she comes from.
Though when she wants to, she can be polite and civilized. (this comes from Fchan's /clean/ board.)
She often brings gifts, packages, hentai, ect. to anyone she really likes.
She is the mortal Enemy of Mr.Anonymous and 4chan, and shows a level of hate for them equal to 95-tan's feelings for macs during the early os wars. Though she easily tolerates Toshiaki and anyone from Nijiura.
----------------------

Okay,....*pant*
I covered 'em all.
Pics comming soon.

C-Chan

*sees all the heights "unknown" in all the female categories and mopes*

Awwwwwwwwww.... ;___;

Oh well,... I'm still rooting for the emergence of a brand new local artist!  ^v^

You can do it, Kitsune-san!  ^-^

Techno the fox

Quote from: "Techno the fox"Much about this mysterious worm-tan remains a mystery.

BWAHAHAHA. I didn't even notice that until just now.
(Kinda reminds me of the "Our plan is going according to plan, Mr.Burns sir." in The Simpsons bart VS the world.)

Quote from: "C-Chan"*sees all the heights "unknown" in all the female categories and mopes*

Awwwwwwwwww.... ;___;

Heh, hoping for some more tall girls eh C-chan?

Don't get your hopes up for pearl, she's about the same height as Emuii-tan, Sasser is slightly tall. (but not as tall as some of the OS and Viru-tans I've seen)

And don't get too close to Fchan-tan, cause she's Mine y'hear?
*Snuggles her*

Quote from: "C-chan"Oh well,... I'm still rooting for the emergence of a brand new local artist! ^v^

You can do it, Kitsune-san! ^-^

Thanks ^_^
I'm still getting accustom to the two main drawing programs (Inkscape and GIMP).
That tutorial of yours sure has helped.

C-Chan

QuoteHeh, hoping for some more tall girls eh C-chan?

Don't get your hopes up for pearl, she's about the same height as Emuii-tan, Sasser is slightly tall. (but not as tall as some of the OS and Viru-tans I've seen)

And don't get too close to Fchan-tan, cause she's Mine y'hear?
*Snuggles her*

*C-chan whines*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......  XoX

......  ;___;

*sniffle sniffle*

.......... -___-

*C-chan mopes and starts sucking on crumbs from the floor*  

*sniffle*

QuoteThanks
I'm still getting accustom to the two main drawing programs (Inkscape and GIMP).
That tutorial of yours sure has helped.

*C-chan perks up*

Ooooh!  That definitely make my day!  ^___^
I just wish I had more time to finish it, so it can help you even more.  Still, I'm very glad it's helping you get acquainted with Inkscape.  I'll be on leave for a while, but I still hope to insert a few more paragraphs here and there.  Please check back soon.  ;^__^;

VonDaab

Oh wow, you're getting me really interested here.
How long 'till we can see some results?

Techno the fox

Ehh, I can't really post an Exact date because of the rate at wich I draw things. (Sometimes I get good art done fast, other times it takes weeks.)
But I can say : Soon, Very soon.

Also, Since there's a Google-tan. Perhaps there's a possibility of an Ask-Kun? (which wouldn't be hard with their old mascot "Jeeves")

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I decided to make a Rca Pearl-tan. It's because the RCA Pearl is the very MP3 player I have.

C-Chan

*continues wagging tail*

I am proud that you're willing to create a Hardware-tan for something you own personally.  ^__^

Original artwork is the key to maximum satisfaction!  ^v^

In any event, still eager to see your stuff!  ^v^

windowsgirl

There should be a WinAntiVirus tan!
Neptune: the OS that never was

Bella

QuoteAlso, Since there's a Google-tan. Perhaps there's a possibility of an Ask-Kun? (which wouldn't be hard with their old mascot "Jeeves")

That would be cool! I await seeing your drawings!

But a -tan may also be nice, cause she could be in a little butler-esqe dress ^_^

Quote*continues wagging tail*

I am proud that you're willing to create a Hardware-tan for something you own personally. ^__^

Original artwork is the key to maximum satisfaction! ^v^

In any event, still eager to see your stuff! ^v^

Ahhh, I've always wanted to do K8 and DY (my computers)-tans. I've even done sketches (long ago), but never posted them.

K8-tan was always kinda big and...erm...curvy...because my laptop's pretty big and "rounded" itself (IE, hardly any straight edges on it). She would be illness-prone, having needed extensive vision (aka screen) and neurological (aka circuitry and motherboard) correction.

DY would be smaller and more angular, and a lot healthier. But she's flaky and zones out a lot...

QuoteThere should be a WinAntiVirus tan!

Never thought of one myself, but I have always wanted to do an AVG-tan...

VonDaab

Quote from: "windowsgirl"There should be a WinAntiVirus tan!

WinAntiVirus would be a really annoying and persistent kid seeking for attention.

Siya

Quote from: "Bella"Never thought of one myself, but I have always wanted to do an AVG-tan...
AVG-tan... >.>
I can't say too much about her, or she might start cutting me off from some of my favorite online games...

All I can say is she seems to be an over-protective gatekeeper.  Suspicious of all the invited guests.  With one accidental click, she blocked Norman Virus Control (not Norton) from ever updating on my computer again (without some strategic installing/uninstalling).

Added after 2 minutes:

Along these lines, though, I've been wanting to make a Bess-tan.