Your own Os-tans and kuns

Started by Spysweeper, November 28, 2006, 05:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerodin

(in reguards to the topic title) I made a coco-tan if that counts.

Tsubashi

Of course it counts! Great job, I like it!
-Tsu

zerodin

Tsubashi

Let me assure you, it is well deserved. As one who contributes nothing but a presence and a few word to this great forum, I ought to be thanking you!
-Tsu

zerodin

I'll be sure to contribute more images as I can!

Aurora Borealis

That's good! The more artists the merrier as artists and new ideas are what make the OS-tan world go round!

C-Chan

QuoteLet me assure you, it is well deserved. As one who contributes nothing but a presence and a few word to this great forum, I ought to be thanking you!

FYI, Tsubashi-san claims to contribute nothing to this great forum, because he's too busy contributing great things to the OS-tan Wiki.  Just thought I'd clarify that before he gives off the false impression that he's a leech.  ^___^

Tsubashi

Quote from: "C-Chan"because he's too busy contributing great things to the OS-tan Wiki.

Uploading other peoples avis can hardly be considered "Great Things"
-Tsu

C-Chan

Oh you....  ^___^
Speaking of which, I might be booked tonight as well, so stick a little word in at the Wiki for me while I'm gone.  -v-

*trots off*

Tsubashi

http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/User:Tsubashi

There! now the wiki has "A little word!"

Just kidding! ^-^

I'll try and do some real editing later, once I finish this practice test... -v-
-Tsu

C-Chan

BWAHAHA!!!  That's funny.  ^__^

School comes first naturally, so definitely if you get a chance afterwards, I'll be indebted to you.  Thank ye.  ^v^

Now then, I'm already at my 3rd tangent, so I best think of something on-topic.... -v-

*ponders*

.......................................................Um,.................. I hereby proclaim that I'm gonna draw a FreeBSD-tan to end all FreeBSD-tans!!!!!!  And,... uh,.... I wanna make her look like this hot mama....

Yeah!!!!!!!  ^v^'

*poses dramatically for camera*

Okay, I'm saved.  ^___^

*trots off very quickly*

NejinOniwa

...if that happens i'll chew some random body part off, since the "hot mama" you're referring to is probably one of the most twitchycreep characters i've ever encountered. AND have some heart attacks and die.

um....

no. but anyway, i was seriously frightened by that pic, nya...^-^'

Sorry for giving the impression of being a big pessymist person nya. Anyways, what here's what i've thought of...

DC-tan

Hair: Grey, waist length
Eye color: One green, one blue-ish. (see below)
Nationality: Swedish, for some oddball reason.
Clothing: Haven't decided yet (I'm gonna sketch her after this) except for a black/red pirate hat and eye-patch.
Powers and the like: She has the ability to "skate" on blades of wind, allowing her to cover great distances very fast. She is a master gunman and usually carries around two 18:th century style ornate pistols by her waist. Also, below her eye-patch is her second eye, which is shifting in blue and silver circles, which can see incredible distances as well as through most walls. And clothing.
Personality: She is slightly anti-social and not very friendly against others, and seems to have a grudge against almost all the OS-tans. She is very sarcastic and likes to make fun of people, but is a hard worker when she gets to it. When removing her eye-patch though, she loses all trace of personality and becomes completely emotionless.

As i said i'll be starting to draw a sketch of her (as soon as i'm done with dinner), so clothing and stuff, as well as some editing of the old data, is to be expected by tonight or tomorrow.

[/EDIT: This data has been edited, read later post for correct info.]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Quote...if that happens i'll chew some random body part off, since the "hot mama" you're referring to is probably one of the most twitchycreep characters i've ever encountered. AND have some heart attacks and die.

Awwww,... but she's so cute....  ^.^
And old.....  ^v^
Damn old......  ^___^;

[melodramatically] But though you may self-cannabalize and die,.... that... is a sacrifice... I am willing to make...  Ã,¯0Ã,¯

*sheds tear*

But anyway, glad we're getting more and more people willing to talk less and draw more.  We need more tangible activity around here!  Let this be a bustling hub of creative talent!  ^v^

Speaking of which, does "DC-tan" represent DC++ by any chance?  ^___^'

I've seen lots of OSes, but not yet one called that.  ^v^'

NejinOniwa

DC++, that very one, yes. Or rather, that and all similar direct connect applications; I thought first of making one for each, like FulDC and so on, but i decided not to, so she's combined from all the clients. I think, at least - anyone who wishes is can feel free to draw a FulDC or ShakesPeer tan if they wish, but for the moment I'll be representing them all in one. And also DC++ is the only client i've ever used, so...^-^'

Don't expect much of my drawing skills though. I hope it doesn't end up too bad...
Oh well. I'm off for dinner!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

QuoteDC++, that very one, yes. Or rather, that and all similar direct connect applications; I thought first of making one for each, like FulDC and so on, but i decided not to, so she's combined from all the clients. I think, at least - anyone who wishes is can feel free to draw a FulDC or ShakesPeer tan if they wish, but for the moment I'll be representing them all in one. And also DC++ is the only client i've ever used, so...^-^'

Okey-doke, will keep that in mind.  -v-
I doubt that'll be a problem,... I had to use the same tactic for OS/2-tan (to save on time), and thus far no one has felt compelled to do a Warp 3-tan, Warp 4-tan, etc...  ^^;
Same thing with Apple ][, where I did a SEROUS cope-out to avoid having to draw the half-million versions of that system.  ^v^;

QuoteDon't expect much of my drawing skills though. I hope it doesn't end up too bad...
Oh well. I'm off for dinner!

HAHA!!  ^V^

Don't make me have to start playing "Sing" by The Carpenters, and replace every instance of "Sing a Song" with "Draw a -tan".  ^___^

Trust me,... I'd much rather you self-cannabilize AFTER seeing my FreeBSD-tan pic, not before.  ^.^'