Flight Simulator Repaints *56K Warning*

Started by Alex Stankevitch, October 28, 2006, 06:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brougeXP22

cool looking but i still dont like flight simulator  ;014

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "brougeXP22"cool looking but i still dont like flight simulator  ;014

Your opinion, your entitled to it. And its great that just because you dont like it you can say that proud without going off on a tangent. Thats what tolerance the world of today needs.

And thanks for saying they look cool, i hope that that might be a reality someday, but probably a 1/1,000,000,000,000th chance of that happening...

brougeXP22

lol your welcome. i rarely get angry about others opinions cause i hate it when people get mad at mine ya know? plus i've played flight simulator 7 and i had a bad experience with it cause i sucked at it v_v;;;

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "brougeXP22"lol your welcome. i rarely get angry about others opinions cause i hate it when people get mad at mine ya know? plus i've played flight simulator 7 and i had a bad experience with it cause i sucked at it v_v;;;

FS7, if im right that was FS2000. God no wonder, that was more shit that going to the toilet. Though they did TRY at the Concorde, it still sucked...

Though the new FSX is a bitch for taking up GPU space. I rarly get 10fps in crowded areas...