Animated XP-tan desktop?

Started by Rock843, September 10, 2006, 05:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I think we need to rename this thread to...

THOSE WHO SAW THE XP-TAN DESKTOP ON YOUTUBE: READ THIS FIRST

and make it an announcement.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I think we need to rename this thread to...

THOSE WHO SAW THE XP-TAN DESKTOP ON YOUTUBE: READ THIS FIRST

and make it an announcement.
I second this motion >_>

Silentbob

NejinOniwa

Violently, twitchycreepingly fourthed.

...with strawberries. -w-

Added after 1 minutes:

also, speaking about announcements, can't we make one big fat sign or something about "No useless bumping"? Because somehow i get real ticked off when new guys come and bump the crap out of the forums for no good reason...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

too bad cant have it.. guess have to make my own then

CaptBrenden

Speaking of things needed, It seems a general bitching thread needs made so that people can point out problems they think the mod and admins can deal with...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

deusprogrammer

Looks like a job for deusprogrammer!  I have a graphics engine written for my game, and I could easily alter it to make a program that works like that YouTube video.  Actually I could make it do more.  Make it more like an interactive assistant...or even a game (like if you are gone for a long time she would be tearful and happy to see you, or if you ignore her she would get angry.).  She could even tell you how many emails you have waiting or other such information, allow the user to dress her however they please, have her dress differently based on the time of day, have several different OS-tans to choose from (that could be downloaded as a single file), etc.  This wouldn't be hard...but I will say this, I can't do it alone.  If you all want to see this happen, I would need user involvement.  I can do the programming alone, but I need artists.  I do draw, but my skill is lacking compared to others on this board...so who's with me?

C-Chan

C-Chan

Ehhhhh,... you'll live.... ^__~

*pats DeusEx on the back*

Slaven152

I wish that was on my PC... The closest I have is when I turn on my comp it opens up the Flash File of her... -_- Which I have to close manually over time... because it loops and gets annoying no matter how cute it is.

Ragenule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWJoKnMEKnQ&NR=1

I found it by looking at 300 parodies...no idea how though. :P
Dreaming in Digital,
Living in Realtime,
Thinking in Binary,
Talking in IP,
Welcome to our world!

xonomech

----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

__ChAnDLeR__

here's youtube of the same xp-tan flash but seems this is current a very different from others and the videos of same in downloads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5touZzDEU

Bella

As far as everyone here knows, that thing's a "hoax"...