zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Thanks! And I hope to get plenty more done soon! :D

Alfamille

Loved your version of Red Hat-tan...how bout you include her more often?!

Aurora Borealis

I will. She's also going to become a main character! :D

Exa

Just read the last ones... I can only say WOW . I really need to learn something: Except the unexceptable!! ;174

C-Chan

QNX-sama, but that's not surprising eh?  ^__~

I'd nominate DLS-chan and OS3-chan as well, but they haven't shown up in ZS yet.  ^___^;

Aurora Borealis

DSL-tan will first appear on page 28 (yay! That's soon!) But System 3-tan probably won't appear until chapter 4, unless I'm able to squeeze in a good scenario for her to appear earlier. But her introduction will be a "Wizard of Oz"-style introduction!

"Clarus, I have a feeling we're not in Cupertino anymore!"

And DSL-tan will raise some heck later on in chapter 2! Here's part of what I thought would be a good scenario:

After the Jeopardy game and the aftermath, the OS-tans decide to just relax on the beach but it gets very windy for a moment, windy enough that the wind blows RedHat-tan's hat off and she starts to chase after it and DSL-tan joins the chase when she peeks out of OSX-tan's apple (OSX-tan is unaware of all this) and with the wind conditions in her favor, she gets her little hang glider, dives down, catches up with the run away hat and hides under it, right on time when the wind stops

RedHat-tan: There it is!
DSL-tan: (hiding, quietly to herself) yeah. That's right. Get closer.
*RedHat-tan gets closer*
DSL-tan: HAHAHAHAHA! *runs off* (DSL-tan is a very fast runner)
RedHat-tan: That's it! *gets her suitcase, powers it up, gets on and flies after her (her suitcase when flying works kinda like those flying surfboard thingies from "Eureka Seven"), equipped with a taser gun

meanwhile, Tinfoil Hat-tan is nearby

Tinfoil Hat-tan: At last! I am cured of my paranoia and insanity and I can truly enjoy this glorious world--
*sees the chase*
AAAAH! NEVERMIND! I'M GOING BACK TO THERAPY!
*runs off crying in fear*

And I thought it would be cool if a lot of the OS-tans you made could appear in ZS, C-Chan!

C-Chan

Clarus?  '__'

OMG, I didn't know DSL-chan was a little rascal.  But then she does freeload off OSX-tan's apple, so I should've figured.  ^__^

You once said you'd like to include OS/2-tan at least, but don't forget she is the villain type.  Well,... more like a Mara-from-Ah-My-Goddess type of villain when it comes to comedy stories, so maybe she can still fit right in without causing much trouble.  But it's all up to you, of course.  ^__^

Aurora Borealis

Clarus is the Dogcow, an animal Apple made. Was originally a dog that was part of a hieroglyphic-inspired font but people said it also looked kinda like a cow so it became known as the Dogcow (Don't know how Clarus got its name though) and is seen in the print page when about to print something in classic Mac OS. Too bad she got taken out in OSX.

These are only possibilities for some of your OS-tans appearing but...

DR DOS-tan could appear as part of a "The Matrix" parody (red pill/blue pill spoof) and if I can add in a "someone or everyone ends up getting hospitalized" mini arc and if she is the crazy-type, she could be a substitute doctor for the local hospital. Hehehehehe....

QDOS-tan could appear when QNX-tan and friends at the lab experience technical problems with their machines and although they could fix it, they decide it is easier to hire QDOS-tan as tech support (and maybe even join the group!)

One of the older Mac-tans still has a score to settle with Windows 2-tan. She forgot the original reason and the new one is something silly  but she will finally forgive her later on.

Do you have any suggestions, whether it be adding on to the ones I've considered or adding some?

C-Chan

Hmmm,... well you know it'd sound pretentious if I started making suggestions.  -__-

How about we let our fellow visitors suggest something.  ^__^

Or when in doubt, you know you always have your "amiga" to turn to.  ^.^

Aurora Borealis

That works too. Hmm... and I think I know what you mean by the last thing you said. You want Amiga-tan to appear, don't ya? ^_~

But only if I could think of a scenario for her to appear ;__;

But if I'm wrong, feel free to smack me upside the head ^^;

Exa

Yes! I realized why I like zerOSanity that much!! It's the randomness! I'm a bit of crazy/random type, so that explains everything!

About the favorite? I'm the number one faithful follower of XP-tan! (But 2k and 95 is fine too ... BTW, is there a chance of 95's appearing?)

C-Chan

Only to get her butt kicked -- bwahaha!!  ^v^

QuoteBut only if I could think of a scenario for her to appear ;__;

Hehe,... in a random comic, that shouldn't be too hard.  ^__^
And if her 1950's "pizzeria" look doesn't work for you, there's always the new "gala" look I've drawn for her.  ^.^

QuoteBut if I'm wrong, feel free to smack me upside the head ^^;

Ummm...  Well even if I had reason to.....  ^^'

C-chan = 7 inches
Aurora-sama = 66 inches

So unless you can bend down or put me on a stool, I think you're safe.  Certainly not upside.  ^__^'

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Exa"Yes! I realized why I like zerOSanity that much!! It's the randomness! I'm a bit of crazy/random type, so that explains everything!

About the favorite? I'm the number one faithful follower of XP-tan! (But 2k and 95 is fine too ... BTW, is there a chance of 95's appearing?)

95-tan could appear as part of a flashback to why the OS-wars started and also appear at home with Inu-T doing... home stuff! ^^

Quote from: "C-Chan"Only to get her butt kicked -- bwahaha!!  ^v^
However, I like your suggestion too! ^^

Hehe,... in a random comic, that shouldn't be too hard.  ^__^
And if her 1950's "pizzeria" look doesn't work for you, there's always the new "gala" look I've drawn for her.  ^.^

She could work at a pizzeria. Is she a good cook by any chance?

Ummm...  Well even if I had reason to.....  ^^'

C-chan = 7 inches
Aurora-sama = 66 inches

So unless you can bend down or put me on a stool, I think you're safe.  Certainly not upside.  ^__^'

Hakuna Matata!

Means "no worries!" and I don't have to worry, knowing of that height difference! ^^

Exa

Great ideas, but I think the idea of doing home stuff is better!  Everyday funny stories make us LOL. :D

C-Chan

QuoteShe could work at a pizzeria. Is she a good cook by any chance?

*sniff sniff*  You mean, you no likey the new Gala dress look I made for her?  ;__;

C-chan sad....  ;________;

*cries*

But it's just that her standard shirt looks like a pizzeria tablecloth.  She's a phenomenal artist, a great singer, a talented musician, a surprisingly-good videographer, and above all a charismatic and energetic leader that loves to help everyone and everything.  But I think she's only a mediocre cook.  -v-'

QuoteHakuna Matata!

Means "no worries!" and I don't have to worry, knowing of that height difference! ^^

I know, I had to sit through that Kimba clone 15 times.  -____-;

But yeah, I'm in a better position to worry about getting hit on the upside.  ^___^
Or being stomped or, worse, punted (pigskin and all...).  -v-;