zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Lulzworty materials detected ahead. Keep it going, lass. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kiso

*comes out of AWOL mode*

Ditto that N-O.... I ditto every word you said.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

Then...do you Ditto THIS?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies of laughter*

Alfamille

Nice to see Sechan on page 33. (I actually like her better than Hachan).

Is that an iPod Shuffle-tan on the 9th panel on page 34?

C-Chan

Hey now, you tricked me!  I thought you said TotalFark-tan wasn't going to show up?  ^___^
But the latest ZS comic looks as wonderful as always, and the new alternate Macs,... well,... certainly know their "cute"!  ^.^

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: BellaOooh, a new page...

Panel 1: Hey, TotalFark-tan and Slashdot-tan make an appearance. This means Linux-tans cannot be far away...

I hope so. ZS needs moar Linux-tans.

Quote2: A nice closeup of Slashdot-tan. I'm not %100 sure why Slashdot-tan eats so much (I know it has to do with bandwith), but I wonder if it's too late for her to get in on that hotdog eating contest with OSR 2.5 and 98-tan...?
You are correct, it does involve bandwidth- more specifically the "Slashdot Effect". But she's not in the contest though. Contests she would be in would be more hostile and she's not in the mood now after losing that flamewar which leads to...

Quote4: No wai! Slashdot-tan...losing a flamewar? But she's from the flamewar capital of the known universe! She's looking cute, as is TF-tan with her "sad" tag.
Slashdot-tan losing a flamewar?!?! Pretty scary, huh? She is the master of flame wars! (although that title could almost also go to Fark-tan, known to also say controversial things to get people to fiercely debate against each other)

Quote6, 7, and 8: Seeing 4.2-tan crash and stager about is funny! I didn't think Macs could crash :P
Unfortuneatly it is true- Macs can crash! Mine often does crash when leaving Classic Environment for some reason :(

And there was a time when running System 7.5 and I encountered the Sad Mac. Scared the heck out of me back then because I was so young ;__;

Quote9: Awww, an adorable iPod-tan :3
Yup, that's iPod Shuffle-tan; a recurring character that appears to sing spoofed versions of songs! :D

QuoteOooh...I see Linux-sama, Whale-tan, and Lindows-tan coming....

As for what you said about being open for suggestions, I actually have a few fun ideas for Linux-sama and Solaris-tan. I can post them if you're interested ;)
You're mostly right, although on "An unforgettable Linux experience" it is Linux XP-tan that appears! But yes I am interested in those ideas with Linux-sama and Solaris-tan!

Quote from: AlfamilleNice to see Sechan on page 33. (I actually like her better than Hachan).
I too am one of the few people who likes Secchan better than Hacchan. Hacchan is an okay character IMO, but I really like Secchan for her extreme and random craziness! :D

QuoteIs that an iPod Shuffle-tan on the 9th panel on page 34?
Why, yes it is!

Quote from: C-ChanHey now, you tricked me!  I thought you said TotalFark-tan wasn't going to show up?  ^___^
But the latest ZS comic looks as wonderful as always, and the new alternate Macs,... well,... certainly know their "cute"!  ^.^

Didn't intend to trick you there but she wasn't going to appear at first but after posting that, I got back to work on that page in Inkscape and decided to change my mind and have TF-tan appear because Slashdot-tan is one of her friends so why not have TF-tan appear to friends as well as subscribers?

---

PAGE 34!

While 95 OSR 2.5-tan, Hacchan, Secchan and Slashdot-tan are chowing down on hot dogs and such, 4.2-tan realized she crashed into the wall because she's now human! After an exchange of remarks, the Mac System 4.x-tans enter the pizzeria with a headline from TotalFark-tan!

4.2-tan was unfazed by the fact that she failed to phase through the walls!

It is also noted that almost no one knows that the Mac System 5 and 6-tans have those alter-egos. They're pretty much secret identities and let's just say they know who each other really is because they set up a mutual secrecy pact to keep such secret between them. However Leopard-tan being the time-travelling genius she is, is the only other one who knows that (AND can confirm it!)but is nice enough not to tell.

Another note is that the Mac OS 8 and 9-tans had very different past selves and identities (okay, maybe not Mac OS 9-tan so much as the only differences between Mac OS 9-tan and 8.7-tan were the height and their hairclips!) but do not use them anymore.

Kiso

Oh... that one is nice... I like it. Though, for some reason, I only laughed after reading the last panel. I wonder if that was the intent. lol

In any case, it is still a good job, as much as the earlier ones, that if not better.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Bella

Yay, a new panel! I gotta say my favorite parts were the chibis eating the hot dogs, 4.2-tan in general (she's so cute!), System 4-tan saving the falling iPod-tan in the background, and TotalFark-tan :D

QuoteI hope so. ZS needs moar Linux-tans.

Hear hear!

QuoteSlashdot-tan losing a flamewar?!?! Pretty scary, huh? She is the master of flame wars! (although that title could almost also go to Fark-tan, known to also say controversial things to get people to fiercely debate against each other)

Yeah, but Slashdot-tan has a way of initiating flamewars, not between rival factions, but fellow users of Linux :P

QuoteUnfortuneatly it is true- Macs can crash! Mine often does crash when leaving Classic Environment for some reason

And there was a time when running System 7.5 and I encountered the Sad Mac. Scared the heck out of me back then because I was so young ;__;

Yeah, but what OS doesn't crash or kernel panic?

Haha, I remember having my 98 machine bluescreen and stuff when I was young...I would always go into conniptions about killing the computer @____@

QuoteYou're mostly right, although on "An unforgettable Linux experience" it is Linux XP-tan that appears! But yes I am interested in those ideas with Linux-sama and Solaris-tan!

Ooooh, Linux XP-tan...and yeah, there's rife comedy out there with Solaris and Linux-sama...

QuoteI too am one of the few people who likes Secchan better than Hacchan. Hacchan is an okay character IMO, but I really like Secchan for her extreme and random craziness!

I've always liked Hacchan a bit more.

C-Chan

It might sound blasmphemous, but I kinda like System 5-tan in her 4.2 form.  She looks so darn adorable.  ^^

Same for System 6,... Terminators are fun and all, but they don't hold a candle to quadruple pigtails.  Nothing short of quintuple pigtails can beat that!  @v@

I do love the little detail with the iPod-chan being propelled into the air (and being caught later on) -- in that sense, ZS is inheriting quite a bit from the Mac Manga already.  ^^

And I still see TotalFark-tan... @v@
Yeah no, I was tricked.   ;010

NejinOniwa

Not much to say except, OM NOM NOM.

I need a good picture for that.

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: KisoOh... that one is nice... I like it. Though, for some reason, I only laughed after reading the last panel. I wonder if that was the intent. lol

In any case, it is still a good job, as much as the earlier ones, that if not better.

The last panel was intended to be the punchline that brings the whole page together. That was what I was going for.

Quote from: BellaYeah, but Slashdot-tan has a way of initiating flamewars, not between rival factions, but fellow users of Linux :P
Hmm... And I thought that Slashdot-tan would have been friends with most of the Linux-tans =|

QuoteYeah, but what OS doesn't crash or kernel panic?

Haha, I remember having my 98 machine bluescreen and stuff when I was young...I would always go into conniptions about killing the computer @____@
Same here!

Quote from: C-ChanIt might sound blasmphemous, but I kinda like System 5-tan in her 4.2 form.  She looks so darn adorable.  ^^

Same for System 6,... Terminators are fun and all, but they don't hold a candle to quadruple pigtails.  Nothing short of quintuple pigtails can beat that!  @v@
BLASPHE--

err... uhh...

4.2-tan has the advantage over Mac System 5-tan by being able to meet outsiders, being visible and human! However she has to be cautious with pranking as she probably won't get away with it as nearly as well.

And unlike Mac System 6-tan, 4.4-tan does not need to deal with the likes of ANTI-tan or WDEF-tan! However... 4.4-tan is shorter and has to seem weaker and slower than she really is.

Ha ha... Reading your comment instantly gave me inspiration for a potential ZS short:

System 6: I am so much better than that 4.4-bouzu! I am taller, faster, stronger and more dependable! I do not need to hold back in conflict either! And I have 6 pigtails! 1, 2, 3, 4, 6! Ha, I hear that's a BIG DEAL to her!

(4.2-tan appears in the background and bursts out laughing)

4.2: (approaches) And don't forget you're more scatterbrained! Tee hee!

(The number skipping was intentional, btw!)
QuoteI do love the little detail with the iPod-chan being propelled into the air (and being caught later on) -- in that sense, ZS is inheriting quite a bit from the Mac Manga already.  ^^
You mean zerOSanity is becoming more perverted? 0__0 (surely you mean Mac Party Redux?)

QuoteAnd I still see TotalFark-tan... @v@
Yeah no, I was tricked.   ;010
BWAHAHAHAHA!
---

Some of the other Mac-tans (and Darwin OS-tan) encounter 4.2-tan and 4.4-tan! Mac System 2-tan (correctly) suspects who 4.2-tan and 4.4-tan really are! (but too bad no one would believe her. No one ever considers System 2! She is the totally misunderstood genius.)

NejinOniwa

Looking delicious there eh!

Bella

QuoteHmm... And I thought that Slashdot-tan would have been friends with most of the Linux-tans =|

Who's to say they wouldn't like her? But perhaps she just brings up a lot of rivalry between them....

Kinda like a troublemaking friend who'll make an offhand remark regarding one Linux-tan, and at the same time really frazzle/make envious another...or something...

Quote4.2-tan has the advantage over Mac System 5-tan by being able to meet outsiders, being visible and human! However she has to be cautious with pranking as she probably won't get away with it as nearly as well.

Oh, that's right, System 5-tan cannot be seen by anyone outside of the Mac family, right?

QuoteAnd unlike Mac System 6-tan, 4.4-tan does not need to deal with the likes of ANTI-tan or WDEF-tan! However... 4.4-tan is shorter and has to seem weaker and slower than she really is.

Er...maybe I'm missing something...but who are ANTI-tan or WDEF-tan?

Sorry if it's something really obvious and I'm being a moron :P

QuoteSystem 6: I am so much better than that 4.4-bouzu! I am taller, faster, stronger and more dependable! I do not need to hold back in conflict either! And I have 6 pigtails! 1, 2, 3, 4, 6! Ha, I hear that's a BIG DEAL to her!

(4.2-tan appears in the background and bursts out laughing)

4.2: (approaches) And don't forget you're more scatterbrained! Tee hee!

Haha! Looks liek System 6-tan needs to brush up on her math.

QuoteHAHAHA! I made a reference to my original comic series in the title!
*ahem*

Some of the other Mac-tans (and Darwin OS-tan) encounter 4.2-tan and 4.4-tan! Mac System 2-tan (correctly) suspects who 4.2-tan and 4.4-tan really are! (but too bad no one would believe her. No one ever considers System 2! She is the totally misunderstood genius.)

Ooooh...my favorite part is seeing the Macs meet their long-lost sisters,  uber-adorable System 3-chan, and seeing System 1-tan hugging...System 6-tan...? :3

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"
Who's to say they wouldn't like her? But perhaps she just brings up a lot of rivalry between them....

Kinda like a troublemaking friend who'll make an offhand remark regarding one Linux-tan, and at the same time really frazzle/make envious another...or something...
Ah... I see! That works!

Oh, that's right, System 5-tan cannot be seen by anyone outside of the Mac family, right?
You are correct.

Er...maybe I'm missing something...but who are ANTI-tan or WDEF-tan?

Sorry if it's something really obvious and I'm being a moron :P

Both are malware against System 6.

ANTI-tan is her arch-enemy and a scary, sometimes homicidal doctor.

WDEF-tan would not actually be much of a threat at all but she would be very childish, persistent and annoying! But sometimes System 6-tan would be glad to see her... To take out her frusturation on without feeling any pity or remorse! ;006

QuoteHaha! Looks liek System 6-tan needs to brush up on her math.
Maybe but the problem is mainly that she is scatterbrained!

Ooooh...my favorite part is seeing the Macs meet their long-lost sisters,  uber-adorable System 3-chan, and seeing System 1-tan hugging...System 6-tan...? :3

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! err.. *cough* *cough* *ahem*

No, that's Ahiru-chan dressed as a spy! (Ahiru-chan/Mac System 2-tan has two ponytails on the same side and has a strong resemblance to System 1-tan)

1. System 6-tan is over with the other Mac-tans as 4.4-tan
2. Ahiru-chan is slightly (2 cm) taller than System 1-tan. System 6-tan is 60 cm taller than System 1-tan! :D

HAHAHAHAHA!

Bella

QuoteBoth are malware against System 6.

ANTI-tan is her arch-enemy and a scary, sometimes homicidal doctor.

WDEF-tan would not actually be much of a threat at all but she would be very childish, persistent and annoying! But sometimes System 6-tan would be glad to see her... To take out her frusturation on without feeling any pity or remorse!

A homicidal doctor! Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath?! :P

And WDEF-tan is like her own personal punching bag, eh?

QuoteMaybe but the problem is mainly that she is scatterbrained!

Scatterbrained, I know that feeling...(see below)

QuoteAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! err.. *cough* *cough* *ahem*

No, that's Ahiru-chan dressed as a spy! (Ahiru-chan/Mac System 2-tan has two ponytails on the same side and has a strong resemblance to System 1-tan)

1. System 6-tan is over with the other Mac-tans as 4.4-tan
2. Ahiru-chan is slightly (2 cm) taller than System 1-tan. System 6-tan is 60 cm taller than System 1-tan!

HAHAHAHAHA!

*facepalm*

Ahiru-chan! I must have forgotten to screw my head on the right way. O__o