whoo hoo~ awesomeness~!!

lol, I seem to vaguely remember this thread. XD;

NejinOniwa

Well, Capslock, I've gotta tell you...
SOMEONE'S GETTIN SOME...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

your going to close my pool?

Srsly, im not quite sure what it is Im suppose to be getting, but I should probobly fear it.

anyhow, ME-tan and them eating icecream idea.. what are we thinking about

frame 1, eating "this is so tasty" or something of the like
frame 2, 2k "me-tan dont eat so fast, youll get brain fresse"
Frame 3, silence...
Frame 4, 2k "OMG! She froze!"

Something like that?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Haha! XP-sama FTW!!!

I remember seeing a concept like this in C-Chan's scrap art gallery. I like seeing something come of it :)

I have no ideas for a 4koma though...

CaptBrenden

read the rest of the thread Bella :P and it will make sence why.  The 4koma project was originaly going to be a group effort, and indeed Im still treating it as such.  I can whip them out pretty fast, but I cant come up with jokes and progression very well, hence where all the thinkers and people that wish they could do more but lack artistic talent come in

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"your going to close my pool?

Srsly, im not quite sure what it is Im suppose to be getting, but I should probobly fear it.

anyhow, ME-tan and them eating icecream idea.. what are we thinking about

frame 1, eating "this is so tasty" or something of the like
frame 2, 2k "me-tan dont eat so fast, youll get brain fresse"
Frame 3, silence...
Frame 4, 2k "OMG! She froze!"

Something like that?

That is close to what I had in mind, although the 4th frame I imagined a bit differently with XP-tan exclaiming "OMG! ME-tan froze!" and with 2K-tan appearing frustrated saying "Time to reboot her... again."

NejinOniwa

Quoteyour going to close my pool?

WHAT
CAPSLOCK DOES NOT KNOW OF
PRRRRRRROMOTIONS!
???

WHAT IS THIS!
WHAT AN ATROCITY!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEYEBEAMSSSSSS *explodes into rainbows*

>_>

*rematerializes out of spite*
I've got a good variation of that one coming up though.
Something like...

Frame 1: XP-tan inputting something into ME-tan, then saying, "Alright, this should do it. Now you can eat as much as you like!" or something, while 2k looks sorta doubtful...
Frame 2: ME-tan OM NOM NOM NOM
Frame 3: ME-tan red-faced and still OM NOM NOM NOM, more frantically, XP-tan "Well, how is it?" or something
Frame 4: ME-tan spewing fire out of everywhere, XP-tan all ^-^;ish as 2k asks her, "Just how much did you overclock her?" or something.

ANTI-freeze!

Darknight_88

See? You can't trust XP anymore, she keeps deleting random files! D:
The only solution is to upgrade to Vista. NAO.

;_;

Wow, it's been a long time...

Nice work cpt. :D

CaptBrenden

you relize you left one of her arm .. thingies.. unshaded?

Actually Ive come to really like that design of Vista. Im sure your arts have helped that along, but Im thinking I need to draw a picture of her.

Also, Id like to yank one of your sketches some time and ink and tone it in manga studio.

but back on topic,  4koma!  That refined last frame sounds good.  only thing Im having problems figuring out is how to do the framing so that all three characters fit into such a tight space, but the idea isnt big enough for a full page of comic art

Added after 16 hours 6 minutes:

okay, update:  Nearly finished, I just have to tone the last 3 frames. Possibly look for a new font too, the included fonts suck.

Best part isnt the Me-tan joke, but watching XP double fist ice cream cones, and even trying to eat both at once!

Also, Ive created a template file for DIGI COM 4koma comics. It takes some of the busy work out of the process so i can produce them quickly.  If anyone is interested in drawing 4koma and learning Manga Studio, let me know and ill make the file and a tutorial available. Untill then, keep the ideas cocming, I wand to release like 3 comics a week possibly

also, if someone is interested, I need a web comic style web site made, one that can be linked to the forums and the forums back to it.  I want to start releasing these as a regular web comic untill i can get the full page Digital Complex done.

Added after 7 minutes:

I allready see gramatical errors and typos.. goo dthing its not finished

Added after 4 minutes:

oh and i forgot 2Ks glasses XD im really rushing on this one and making errors

CaptBrenden

OH COME ONE PEOPLE

I cant keep regular comics coming without more ideas. BEGING BRAIN STORMING

Cus Im really not to good with the simple jokes like these

NejinOniwa

Comic Sans MS. Ultimate comic font for everything.

Also...

TITLE: Compatibility
Frame 1: Vis-tan shuffling through installation discs, smiling happily. "Won't work, won't work~"
Frame 2: *strained face* "Won't work, won't work..."
Frame 3: XP passes by in background, Vis-tan face shadowed
Frame 4: BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CaptBrenden

sounds like a good idea actually, exept it dont speak your secret /b/ language so youll have to define BAAAWWW a little more.

And.. it seems I will have to start over on the tone, I forgot to save last night and seems that my computer restarted somehow loosing the data. fuck.. but oh well, it was a speed tone job.

NejinOniwa

BAAAAAAAAWWW is Chanspeak for...well...

Aurora Borealis

Good job! Not only was the brain-freeze joke well-executed, XP-tan trying to eat two ice cream cones at once was also hilarious!

As for more ideas, I currently have nothing :(

Although Nejin's "Compatibility" idea is great!

Bella

Hawhaw...ME-chan could probably eat a bowl of hot soup and get a "brainfreeze" :P

Good job :)