Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

That would be a Rainmeter skin, designed to look like the clock from Persona 3, seen in the upper-right corner of the screen

Bella

@Kari: Hey, I had that image set as my background for awhile too! :D

Remind me to bug you for a link to that Nagato Rainmeter(?) widget-thing when we talk on Skype next time. ;u;

Chocofreak13

@bella: i have certain themes within my backgrounds: 6 sanji, 6 deidara, 6 vincent, 3 naruto, 3 sasuke, 3 gaara, 3 tsukasa, 3 sebastian and ciel, 3 os-tan, 3 vocaloid, and 3 fish. :3

though the "theme" thing i meant was with the clock; i just added it last night and i realized as i took the screencap that it kinda matched the background.

i love rainmeter, but since i have 7 i don't really need it. that's a sidebar gadget called VistaFace. (the Yuki skin isn't bundled with it; come on skype tomorrow and i'll give it to you along with the other extras and vistaface itself (if you want).
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Desktop as of 12-8-2012
PANZER VOR!

Nichi

I decided to change 2k's wallpaper to something more Christmasy :3

SleepyD

Rumi~

Here's mine: resized to avoid humongous horizontal scroll bar and barely (read: likely NSFW) censored to protect the innocent.
http://i.imgur.com/MZtIl.jpg?1

And NOW, with more censorship! hahaha

Cockleshell

Erm. I don't think that's quite censored enough to be outside of Hentai and such oO
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

SleepyD

hah.... I'll edit black bars tonight then. so for now you get a link you click if you're old enough. ^^;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

SleepyD

haha I was never all that keen on Hina, but Touhou doujins have a way of warming you to a character.

Chocofreak13

i just think it's cute. -w-

(frankly i thought the old censor was cuter, too.)
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

it's still linked. ^^ just not readily visible. :3 And my actual desktop doesn't have choco hearts covering the tasty bits.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

Luna's on everybody's desktop all of the sudden!