Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Woah, hey! I haven't read that far yet!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

It's only fanservice; Littlepip and Blackjack are still faaaar away from one another.  Not to mention Littlepip's not aware of Blackjack's existence.

Bella

@Stew: I see your Vista screenshot and raise you a Vista screenshot:

Dr. Kraus

My current desktop, ONLY ONE ICON BITCHES.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

MINECRAFT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE THERE.

Bella

@Kraus: I'll see your one-icon desktop and raise you a ZERO ICON DESKTOP!

Dr. Kraus

ITS A MAC, HAX, I'M CALLING IN FUCKING HAXORZ

Nichi

@Kraus: Nah, not hax. This is hax; XP with no icons on desktop*
*Icons in Program Manager do not count as icons

Nichi

I'm a day late, but new wallpapers

For Asagi, one of the Home Premium variant of Vista-tan (Since she runs 7 Home Premium)

For 2k-tan, one of the Business variant of Vista-tan (Since she runs 7 Professional)

For Fuuka, since the theme of "Vistan variant = version of Windows 7" would be broken because of OS X, I use one of my favorite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia; IF

Krizonar

New case superior, old case inferior.

Chocofreak13

everyone has such nice wallpapers. i stopped posting here because mine doesn't change. :\

@language: after enough conversations with red and my brother russell, i adopted the british spelling for most words that call for it. this confused my high school teachers, who after awhile just rolled with it. thus:
colour
flavour
etc.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

AMERICA BRITISH EMPIRE! FUCK YEAH!!
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Got a bunch running on shuffle, this happened to be up at the time.

NejinOniwa

Nichi

So, since I decided to experiment around with the version of Windows that I though was an urban legend (98 First Edition), I decided to take a few pictures of it to show off:

The plain desktop, after a fresh installation

For comparison, 98SE after a fresh install (Which is what I always see around here)

Also, 98FE's really obscure 2-color monochrome mode; which makes it feel older than Windows 1.0

For contrast with the above, the Yeti's current setup with 98SE (So many colors...)