Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Right now, I'm sitting back just watching America fall in on its self and the second I see that the economy is going to die, I'm on the next plane back to the homeland and my American citizenship can go "bye bye!" for all I care.

God save the Queen, chaps, God save the Queen... and good luck to the U-21 Football team! BEAT UKRAINE INTO THE GROUND.

Bella

You and Red are the reason I can no longer properly classify myself as a Anglophile. Which I'm sad about, cause I like British culture and know I shouldn't judge an entire race of people and an entire nation because of two people (well, and my English uncle and an ex-friend) but I can't really prevent my mind from doing so. Blargh. =________=;

Also, since nobody seemed to notice I was being ironic with all that USA #1/American flag stuff: I was being ironic with all that USA #1/American flag stuff. Double blargh. =_____________=;;;;

Dr. Kraus

@bella: UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK!!!!!! I had to.

Alex_Reetz

who cares; earth is #1

fuck mars

also my wallpaper
http://imageshack.us/f/715/unledjzj.png/

stewartsage

No it's not, Earth sucks.  We all love our oppositely rotating neighbor Venus!  And Scotland too.

Alex_Reetz

Scotland is a planet?

brb social studies book.

Nichi

Gallifrey >> all

Anyway, this is what the desktop on 2k-tan looked like not long after installation; while I was installing the drivers and such. This theme makes her look a little more like her namesake; I personally think it looks better than Windows Basic:

Alex_Reetz

Uploaded with ecchi wallpaper

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I found this image on J. Random Retrohipster's blog, and felt compelled to make a background of it.

And the background, for those who wish to use it: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4985/sagebg.png

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Bella

Is dat sum internet-connected Mac System 8?

Krizonar

I had to fire up my iBook today, so I decided to browse OSC on it.