Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

stewartsage

I thought you hated SUSE now?

The one I have is free O_O, I need to figure out how to get it to run 50 Mission Crush.

Bella

You must've missed that post in /topicless; I've made nice with it. For the most part. Got it connected to the internets, which was the major issue -- finally figured out to go into YaST > network services > network settings (iirc) and configure ethernet connection, which was hella easy compared to  the baroque instructions given in most of the help sites I found (most of which involved finding and entering the IP address, subnet, router, your USERNAME AND PASSWORD FROM THE ISP LOLWTF, etc).

Aside from the fact I had a couple of kernel panics (probably due to the hardware; SUSE is a pretty heavy distro, when you factor in the compositing window manager it's a wonder it runs as well as it does) and the fact that YaST is a bit prickly to work with, it's been working fine. -v-

stewartsage

I have now >>

Sneaky Topicless, hiding things from me.  On topic; Now it isn't.  Not sure if I'm going to keep this one.

Dr. Kraus

Thought it was a worthy change for my desktop.

Bella

That's a nice BG stew. *.* Who are they? ^^

stewartsage

Pitkin

@stewartsage: Your background's been approved. x)

Bella

Yey, we've another yuri fan among us! :3

NejinOniwa

With that, it sounds like you're suggesting some of us are not. What is this heresy you speak of!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun them!

Thanks Pitki-dono.

Pitkin

Right now I'm at computer running Windows 7. Truth be told it feels wonderful as my previous experience with Windows was with Vista. This is not my own comp though, so I haven't personalized it much. ^^

And yes, I'm a fan of both yaoi and yuri, as well as very much into LGBTIQ topics in general.

[attachment deleted by admin]

NejinOniwa

Yeeeeah. Break it like a man.

And yes, I keep pics of myself on my desktop. I am a pretentious bastard. I know. Eat a brick.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

What is going on with the icon's all over the place!?!? I've done that with my task bar making it feel like MAC when its PC

11076ddz

here is a picture of my desktop, it got little overran...

they are virtual desktop people. u cant see the mouse but i was dragging Kenny across the screen in it.

they don't go on my second display unless i drag one to it (hence u see them magical cross half way on the screen shot)

they interact multiply hide windows and push them around.

heres one of them stealing this window as im working on another window.