What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "NewYinzer"
QuoteKaykuusei 2 is slow but it takes alot of understanding power and using your brain for the story. Not much in the way of plot-building as some episodes are interweived in a strange way involing time. If you want to watch be either half asleep or ready to comprehend.

Like...2001: A Space Odyssey?

To be honest ive never seen that, even tough id want to as its a space film and all and I really like stuff like that (Im also a Trekkie).

Id say watch it for yourself and try to understand it...

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Alex Stankevitch"
Quote from: "NewYinzer"
QuoteKaykuusei 2 is slow but it takes alot of understanding power and using your brain for the story. Not much in the way of plot-building as some episodes are interweived in a strange way involing time. If you want to watch be either half asleep or ready to comprehend.

Like...2001: A Space Odyssey?

To be honest ive never seen that, even tough id want to as its a space film and all and I really like stuff like that (Im also a Trekkie).

Id say watch it for yourself and try to understand it...

well, 2001: A space Odyssey its looooong. And If you're expecting something like Star Wars, then don't watch it. Its more of a deep movie than an action one(well, there's a computer that tries to kill everyone). But it's really good.

I usually get old torrents from...well, whatever site shows up in google. But the usual are: www.mininova.com , www.torrentspy.com , http://thepiratebay.org/  and  www.torrentreactor.com

Alex Stankevitch

Oh i prefer the deeper stuff, thats why my favorite Star Trek series is The Next Generation, as its not all space battles but the calm diplomatic sort of stuff.

SleepyD

I'm watching Stargazer too!

Loving the ED.  Just like I loved Akatsuki no Kuruma from SEED.
whoo~

And I'm starting Zero no Tsukaima.  I just had to after watching Shana.
And... rewatching Gunslinger Girl too. ^^

Alex Stankevitch

I have Gunslinger Girl eps 1-4 on disc somewhere. I bought them in some video shop in Malaysia with Sailor Moon Movie's R and Super S. Back then I had a thing for Rini.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Alex Stankevitch"Oh i prefer the deeper stuff, thats why my favorite Star Trek series is The Next Generation, as its not all space battles but the calm diplomatic sort of stuff.

well, I didn't knew (never seen Star Trek). Today I learnt something :D

But I'm more a man of action (and obviously then, weapons). Star Wars, War of the Worlds. And anime like Full Metal Panic!, Gundam and...uh, well, I don't remember all right now.

NewYinzer

This might be a good time to add that I don't watch any anime...
...but things might change. Star Wars is always good, I hope you don't mean the War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. It all depends on - WE'VE GOT A NEW MAYOR. BUT THE LAST ONE IS DEAD!

Darknight_88

yeah, I liked WoW with Tom cruise Ã,¬Ã,¬
I'm a man of big robots, helicopters, tanks, so Its normal xD. And the older version is oooooold (though, never seen it, except for a few History Channel documentals)

NewYinzer

Big robots are cool. But Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning are overrated B-movie actors. But I digress...

Alex Stankevitch

Though the WoW movie was brilliant along with the Scary Movie 4 Parody (see trailer on Google Video). I prefer the Jeff Wayne musical version, especially on the long drives to london and back. Thats like 6-7 hours in a car. Also good for plane flights on my PSP with a spare battery  ;010

NewYinzer

In 3001, couch jumping will be an Olympic Event.

The future of Pittsburgh lies in the hands of a college student...

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "NewYinzer"In 3001, couch jumping will be an Olympic Event.

Random, but most definatly true. Though id rather say 2020.

CaptBrenden

Well other then finaly seeing the end of Chrono Crusade which I just now shelled out the money for the last 2 discs, Im not really watching anything for once.  Whats good for new subs are out,  anyone?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

Well a series I like is called:
Zero no Tsukaima

pretty good to!

CaptBrenden

Whats it about?  Im gonna go check animesuki for it...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.