What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 13, 2013, 09:07:08 PM
slash? is that a new one? because i have everything through the theatre movie that was released last year. :\

the first one... I knew it like that

Nichi

So, .hack//Sign?

Also, I LOL'd at that comment on you squeeing like me in trap mode -w-

alfonso_rd_30

I LOVED the series when I saw it on the Better CN... I had been looking for it over and over... now if I could find the old 80's series Dual Audioed (Thuindercats and Silverhawks in both Latin American Spanish and English) then I'd squeal way better than you in trap mode

Nichi

Cool ^^

I remember liking Thundercats (The '85 series, as I've only seen one episode of the '11 reboot), and I faintly remember Silverharks

alfonso_rd_30

I had bpth openings of Silverhawks in my Phone (V3i (t from T-Mobile) RIP I don't remember when I bought it - 4/10/2013... Man I miss that phone, onoew online it costs MX$ 1800)

Nichi

That sucks :[

So, earlier I watched episode 8 of Soul Eater, and episode 20 of Fullmetal Alchemist. Throw in some Cowboy Bebop and uncut Gundam Wing, and it's like 4 generations of Adult Swim thrown in a blender (Everything from it's technical beginning as Toonami Midnight Run on up to...well, present-day Toonami)

Chocofreak13

tonight's Naruto and Soul Eater. just spent about 1-2 hours searching for a full ver. ending of "Pumpkin Night", aka the second ending to The Kabocha Wine. at the very least i got a miku cover and a remastered version, so i'm not TOO cranky about losing out for now. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Episode 9 of WORKING!!

WORKING!! (Episode 9): ShowHide
In this episode, Sota crossdresses. I approve of this *w*

stewartsage

I need to watch an animu.  Time to see if I can find Irresponsible Captain Tylor.

Chocofreak13

i reccomend Ikoku Meiro no Croisee to you, dude. it has everything OSC loves: cute little girls, period outfits, cultural misunderstandings, and absurdity. :3

gonna try to finish Hen Zemi today. wish me luck. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Good luck, man. That series sounds horrible :[

I'm likely going to watch more WORKING!! later (Just 3 episodes left), as well as more Fullmetal Alchemist (I'm up to episode 22; roughly at the point the '03 series and the manga\FMA: Brotherhood break off)

EDIT: 2 episodes left on WORKING. I might try to finish it tomorrow

Chocofreak13

just got a bunch of trailers for club since we finished stuff today. it was only me and the president there. everyone else's loss, especially since next week's school vacation. -w-
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

just Watched .hack//sign Ep. 1 and in the last couple days I've watched up until Shoujo Kakumeni Utena ep 29...

Chocofreak13

revolutionary girl utena? how is it? :0

(also, don't spoil too much about //SIGN, i've been meaning to watch that one for a long time now. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sign was pretty good. I never saw all of it, though; I had to read a synopsis of the episodes I missed, due to Netflix not having the 5th disc :\

Just finished episode 25 of FMA
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) - Episode 25: ShowHide
I can't be the only person who nearly cried during Hughes' funeral scene. Even when I knew it was coming, I still nearly cried; mostly because of his daughter ;_;

Also, I forgot how the episode ends without credits or a preview of the next episode; it just cuts to black after Ed finishes the slice of pie he was eating