What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

we watched the first two rebuild movies in club, and i got the first on dvd for about 5 bucks. i want to get 2.22, since that one has mari. -w- and you're right, they WERE freakin' fantastic. doesn't cure shinji of his "puss-out" syndrome, though. >>;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

never seen rebuild... but saw the entire eva... BTW, Anyone besides me have seen Sokyuu no Fanfer?

LeaflameSD

Rebuild? I've never heard of it... also last night I had flashbacks of watching this anime in 2007. It was pretty late at night, so there was boobs and stuff, and it was on The Anime Channel. I remember some woman with purple hair talking to this man and then they drove away to this kinda crib. Can anyone think about what it's called?

And NGE 9

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

Eiken only got a 2-episode OVA adaptation, so i doubt that was it.

slayers might be a good match in this case. i also found an anime character database, which yielded these results.
http://www.anime-planet.com/characters/all?gender_id=2&hair_color_id=16&include_tags=none&exclude_tags=none

since you can't remember any other identifying traits, it's a pretty long list. Hare + Guu is at the top of the list, whose character might fit the bill. (really good series, btw.)

this thursday is the library anime club and we are watching some kind of ghibli movie. better get torrenting~~
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

I couldn't find it Choco ;0z0;

Also... Slayers Ep.1 and 2 dubbed. Was pretty interesting.

Nichi

I need to get back to Slayers. It's pretty good what I've seen of it

Since I now have the complete series of Cardcaptor Sakura, I'm likely going to finish that one up soon (I left off on episode 47, before some technical issues resulted in me having to track down a torrent)

LeaflameSD

NGE Ep.10 - Magma Diver!

Spoiler: ShowHide
Asuka gets pissed because she didn't get to go on a trip, now she has to capture an 'egg' type thing in the magma. When she retrieves it, the team bring her back up, but little do they know that the egg is actually an angel. She uses Shinji's knife to defeat it, and after Misato, Shinji, Asuka and the penguin treat themselves to a bath in the Japanese hotsprings. And FANSERVICE!

NejinOniwa

>Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA5

Oh, the wonderful feeling that comes from having a brain filled to the brim with fuck.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

in the middle of Midori Days ep 12. one more to go. will post the review if it goes up tonight.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

NGE Ep.11

Spoiler: ShowHide
The electrizity in Tokyo-3 is shut down and Rei, Shinji and Asuka have to destroy an angel to get it back. Also Kaji tries to take advantage of Misato-san.

stewartsage

I keep nearly buying Midori Days, then don't because they never have the first episode DVD.

LeaflameSD

NGE Ep.12

Next time, fanservice!

Nichi

@Stew: I have the entire series, thanks to Kari. I might watch it once I have some other series out of the way