What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Just finished episode one of My-HIME. I watched it several months back, but now I'm making an effort to actually finish the series.

I still say, I wish I could find myself a skirt like what Mai is wearing in the first half of the episode (A skirt with pockets? I want one *w*)

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

since movie day is canceled i'm wondering what to watch. i wanted to see Barefoot Gen today but i'm not sure if something so graphic is a good idea randomly. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I want to find an OVA but can't find the name: the story is of a child that gives his heart to a magical fire and becomes the strongest mage in the and until he gets in love with a girl that end up lookin like his gramma

Chocofreak13

sounds vaguely like Howl's Moving Castle. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2013, 03:39:49 PM
sounds vaguely like Howl's Moving Castle. :\

May as well be... since I remember the name of the  guy was Howl... and I only remembered the castle part of the translated Title

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT A YES OR NO I'M SO CONFUSED

might watch Gen later. cause, y'know, i feel gloomy.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

a decoy move... like when someone says yes negating with the head or viceversa, in this case, the no is the decoy

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Just got done watching Soul Eater and hot damn. Too bad it was just 51 episodes.
Also I'm at episode 48 for Fairy Tail, is there more and if so how many?
Simon was here :P

alfonso_rd_30

any neat place to watch SSOmega, subbed eben in anglais

Chocofreak13

watched Yuru Yuri ep 5 and 6 today.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Finally got back to watching Steins;Gate. *hangs head in shame*

Also, I started Dennou Coil ................. aka Kids With Google Glasses: The Animated Series.