YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I heard Shaft is one bad motha--
On second thought; that joke is way too predictable. Moving along

I think I might watch some anime this afternoon. Likely Softenni

stewartsage

AMV Hell 0.  That's anime right?

LeaflameSD

Well, in the UK Dragon Ball Kai has started airing again on KiX. A syndication channel that runs old cartoons and very little anime.

Chocofreak13

@nej: is that a good shaft or a bad shaft?
@pent: SOFU-TENNIIIIIIIII
@stew: technically, i suppose.
@leafy: kai is actually a pretty good series, especially if you haven't really gotten into DBZ before. i watched DBZ a lot as a kid, and i've also watched kai. i have to say, i prefer kai, if only because they lost the four episodes' worth of HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
less filler = getting to more story. and getting to more story is always a good thing.

i need to preview the anime for club. but i also need to take a bath.....

GUESS WHO'S GONNA BE SOAKIN AND SWORD ARTIN'
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Silly K. There is no such thing as a bad SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT.

(Hidamari sketch doesn't count)

Chocofreak13

so hidamari is bad? :\

also, watched Sword Art ep 10 and Kamisama ep 10. i gave the former 5 Oh Snaps and the latter 3 Oh Shits.

should probably watch the next ones, in case the kids want to resolve the cliffhangers right away. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Whether it's bad or good is opinion. But it's not SHAFT.

Chocofreak13

i see.

club liked the episodes today, including the OH SHIT. poor ayaka. ;^;
we also watched 2/2 of ep 3 of AK, and ep 2-3 of PoyoPoyo. to lessen her...i mean the impact.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

A certain magical Index, Fairytail, and Hellsing.
I did watch Sora no Otoshimono & Sora no Otoshimono forte
Quite perverted but an excellent story when not fillers.
Steins;gate was awesome. And I'm still working on Soul eater

Sora No Otoshimono also known as Heavens lost property.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

the second line sounds familiar, maybe i should look it up. :\

loaded a bunch of anime onto GT. sadly, handbrake hates subtitles, so it's all dubbed anime until i can figure out how to get the subs to encode properly. so for now, i have Panty and Stocking 1-3 (watched 1 and 2 already), Midori Days 1-3 (halfway through 1), Cyborg 009 1-3, and Black Blood Brothers 1 & 2 (will get 3 on there later). i also have 2 random videos and some vids from this japanese learning program i have.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

If you guys have any suggestions for an anime to watch I'm open.
Just nothing too morbid or pervy.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Watched HALF an episode of Lucky Star... literally HALF an episode. *sigh* I remember the days when I was a hardcore anime fan, but now it's hard to start watching it again.

SleepyD

Really? Can't take it or something?
I guess since college took so much time away from being an otaku that I really just picked up where I left off. haha

Lucky Star wasn't all that great, relatively speaking, but I could still find it entertaining. Also... I seem to be the only one that likes HidaSketch around here, so maybe my tastes are just much more open to such vapid moe things. :3

Simonorged: Glad you liked Steins;Gate. :3
Might I recommend from Type Moon: Fate/Zero or Kara no Kyoukai? (KnK has a lot of exposition, so not for when you're sleepy)

Also, if you haven't watched Baccano!, I recommend that as well. And I rarely say this about dubs, but the Baccano! dub is superb.

Chocofreak13

Baccano was dubbed? my friends kept trying to get me into that series a few years ago, i didn't even realize it was picked up. :0

@leafy: it's all about making the time. it was hard for me to get back into a pattern of watching it too, when i started back a couple years ago, but if you find some series you're passionate about (like Tokimeki Tonight or Sukitte Ii na Yo. or Sword Art Online for me), that'll help get you back into it, since you'll be itching to see the next one.
and somehow, i don't think Lucky Star is a good place to start. it has little plot, so it has little to hold on to. (sorry LS fans, i don't mean offense in any way ;^; )

@simon: how do you get your anime, buying or torrenting? cause i can make more accurate suggestions if you tell me. :3

watched Panty & Stocking ep 3. i want to see Cyborg next, so i'll probably watch that. -w-
click to make it bigger