What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

My brother's a huge Planetes fan, and just finished collecting together all the episodes of the anime on DVD.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I was watching Slayers earlier. I think I might have to torrent this series; I like what I saw of it :3

NejinOniwa

Jinrui ga Suitai Shimashita

AKA SPEEEHS FEERIES
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ISN'T IT AWESOME

WHY IS THE BREAD BLEEDING, NEJ
WHYYYYYY
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's carrot juice bread.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Slayers is one of those series I've always wanted to watch, but never gotten around to due to size and stuff.

Stew's brother inadvertently convinced me to rewatch Serial Experiments Lain, I watched the first two episodes today.

THIS IS A VERY BAD CHOICE CONSIDERING THE RECENT SPATE OF SHARED DREAM EXPERIENCES AND TALK OF PSYCHIC NETWORKS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Chocofreak13

watched a good number of trailers today. we had:
Accel World
Hanasaku Iroha
Heroman
Hyouka
Kimi to Boku
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Nichijou
Princess Jellyfish
RO-KYU-BU!
Sakamichi no Apollon
Sword Art Online
Taisho Yakyuu Musume
Tamayura ~Hitotose~
Tari Tari
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
The iDOLM@STER
Tokimeki Tonight
Tsuritama
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, while I've fallen behind on Casshern Sins and Samurai 7, I am back on the ball with other anime I was watching earlier into the summer.

So, here's what I'm not watching, and what episode I'm up to:
- Cowboy Bebop (Episode 17)
- Slayers (Just starting now)
- Digimon Adventure 01 (Episode 5)
- G Gundam (Episode 34)

stewartsage

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 15, 2012, 03:12:50 PM
seriously, what is this series about.

I finally got tired of waiting on somebody to explain it for us, so Wikipedia to the rescue. Penguindrum sounds interesting, what little bit I found :3

Chocofreak13

yeah, it does look interesting.

that said, watched the first episode of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Working!! today, and the intro to Yosuga no Sora (i stopped because i didn't have time to preview an anime that's not going to be approved for club anyway).

showed the remaining trailers today:

Ao no Exorcist
Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro
The World God Only Knows
Uchuu Kyoudai
Working!!
Arcana Famiglia
Hakuouki
Hiiro no Kakera
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth
Shirokuma Cafe
Sket Dance
Yuru Yuri

out of all the ones we picked, we narrowed it down to two:
Sword Art Online
Kami-sama no Memo-chou

after this we got into a bit of a disagreement since we couldn't really reach a consensus on what else to play...usually we have 1 Shonen, 1 Shojo, and 1 Comedy to keep a balance. SAO counts as the Shonen, and Kami-sama can count as the Shojo, but the only other series we could agree on was Code Geass. i have no problem with that being played, but club is going to be such a downer if we do! as a result most of the club members started getting all apathetic ("i don't care", "whatever", etc.), which pisses me off because it's like, if you don't care, why are you here? it's like my mum said to my uncle jack once about voting: if you don't vote, you don't have the right to bitch about what happens after. the only silver lining is that Kami-sama's first episode is an hour long, so we still have a week to pick.
also, i might be participating in the Spirit Parade with the Anime Club this week. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa