What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

do eet.

@leaf: it's possible it wasn't that popular. i never got into it.
@exa: it's not even about finding gems in weird concepts or it "not being for everyone" or whatever, it's just.....someone gets sexed to death in the second episode, man!! NOT something i can show to 12-year-olds. >>;

may watch some more Kaiba this afternoon; i would now but i don't want to get tied down since i'll be leaving sometime in the near future.
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

Seems like Rail Wars ended at episode 12. Oh well.

Still watching SAO2 though.

Hopefully they release Season 2 of Super Sonico soon.

Until then, I have no idea what I want to watch next. I still haven't finished Watamote, and I really want more of Maoyuu- that will never happen due to poor sales.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Exa

Started Terra Formars (and watched the first half of the OVA, too, second half will come out in November or something).
While "humanity fighting monstrosities of some kind" is nothing new, but this time, the monstrosities look kinda ridiculous and it makes hard to take them seriously (I had the same issue with Attack on Titan too, to be fair).

NejinOniwa

>less than one week left
>DATABASE is still the fucking OP
>THIS WILL BE IN THE ANIME

I AM LIVING IN THE CITY OF HYPE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Exa

A fellow Databro, cool! I remember when I first started watching Log Horizon, I was worried it gets into flinging superpowered characters at each other with no mind behind it, but boy, it proved me wrong so much! Also eagerly waiting season 2, of course.

sks963

FATE/stay night Unlimited Collapse Works,light the OCT ;D
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Tribe Cool Crew
Selector Spread WIXOSS
And I'll watch that other show later...

Exa

Maybe I shouldn't have peeked into all shows which seemed at least remotely interesting, along with those I just picked up for some inexplicable reason... following 10+ shows is not going to be easy. (Of course there is always dropping, but that is something I don't really want to rely on.)

Chocofreak13

at some point i need to get back in the habit of watching and downloading stuff...
click to make it bigger

Bella

Hellsing Ultimate

I keep having flashbacks to Hellsing Abridged.............

Nichi

@Bella: One of my coworkers mentioned Hellsing Abridged -w-

stewartsage

Hellsing Abridged time is nearly upon us.

LeaflameSD

Tribe Cool Crew
Selector Spread WIXOSS
World Trigger
Denki-gai no Honya-san
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

wonder if I can keep this up. I'm not very good with catching up with anime.