haha.

@nej: i never pegged you for an SM fan.....wow. :0

Young Animator Training Project 2014: Ookii Ichinensei to Chiisai Ninensei
Young Animator Training Project 2014: Harmonie
Space Dandy Ep 5
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

@K: THAT'S THE JOKE

I mean, hey, the voices grate my ears and everything is making me cringe, but AT LEAST IT'S NOT SWORD ART ONLINE 2

EDIT: Ok, dropped that shit with the force of a thousand Skrillex tracks. Watching Barakamon, though, which seems to be pretty good.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*beats you with a tuna because the mackerel isn't fresh*

up to ep 7 of Space Dandy. disappointed to learn that i can't review the 2014 edition of the Young Animator Training Project yet since there's no subbed version of Paroru no Miraijima (or, correction, the only subbed version is a shitty chinese one). so, going to do a review of 2012's offering either tonight or tomorrow (feeling pretty tired, soooo....) and then pause the regularly scheduled programming for a review of Space Dandy s1. i want to get the Dandy review out asap so expect the YATP2012 review out within 24 hours.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Don't get your hopes up, honestly. I tried, and it was terrible. Usagi's voice is kill.

LeaflameSD

While I'm somewhat enjoying the show, Usagi's voice can really aggravate me at times.

Chocofreak13

Usagi's voice is the original voice and was actually one of my favoured parts, since everything just feels so.....meh about it.

i was gonna spoilertag my thoughts about it but i'm too busy/out of it to make an uber post, so i will sum up the key points:

-the new opening and ending aggravate me as it would have been nicer to get covers of both Moonlight Densetsu and Heart Moving out of Momoiro Clover Z, but i like the ending as a standalone song. it's not NEARLY as powerful as HM but it's still nice. the opening is......eh.

-OH GOD I CHOKED ON THAT CG TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE WHY THE FUCK WAS THAT THERE IT'S LITTLE MORE THAN A POLISHED VERSION OF SAILOR AND THE 7 BALLZ

-Mamoru........unf. they did a fine job this time.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I take it the new Sailor Moon is one of those "just stick with the original" type things? :\

Chocofreak13

no no, i DO like it.....i just have super-mixed feelings on it. i can honest-to-satan say that it's something where you need to watch the first episode and judge for yourself. i'd never actively discourage someone from watching Sailor Moon, even if it were Sailor and the Seven Ballz. -w-

2 away from finishing Space Dandy s1. will finish in the morning since i'll be at the library all day. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Odin Yggdrasil

Just picked up an episode of Sword Art Online season 2.

They started out with Season 2 Episode 1 being the Gun Gale Online arc.

NejinOniwa

I watched the first ep of Fate/Kaleid Liner Zwei yesterday...

AOTS CONFIRMED

Balrith

Chocofreak13

you're gonna crash my computer with all those pics.

gotten ben hooked on Accel World. i've been marathoning Antique Bakery, and as such i only have 4 episodes left.

MY FANGIRL SENSES ARE TINGLING
click to make it bigger