What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

If you don't have it boxed up, check my drive. It should be on there -w-

NejinOniwa

Current season shows its first find! Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii looks to be rather interesting so far. I recommend you guys check it out!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

A rather rad mage-princess of the Rain Country who marries the Sun King who rules most of the world. Shenanigans AND politics ensue, I'm assuming, but we haven't gotten very much further than that.

Chocofreak13

I see :0

it does sound interesting, but i'll wait to see how it turns out. what's the art style like? BOOBSBOOBSBOOBS or something, well, serious?
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Chocofreak13

PLOOOOOT

oh btw guys, I know it's old hat by now, but I just found an interesting tidbit about Hadena: seems their TLer is not only shit, he's also a racist. -w-;;;;;

remembered that I finished Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki last year, might browse and review for that "breather" series I mentioned needing. -w-;

EDIT:  yo guys, new review.

http://kkanimereviews.blogspot.com/2014/04/b-gata-h-kei.html
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

In during torrentings of No Game No Life ep1 (and dinner makings).

We'll see what it has to offer in a minute.
EDIT:
THE VERDICT IS IN
AND IT IS GOOD

Chocofreak13

am now torrenting the last of the series I'm missing. up to 227 animated shows/movies and 93 live action (this isn't counting the DVDs I have on the shelf).
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 07, 2014, 05:38:16 PM
oh btw guys, I know it's old hat by now, but I just found an interesting tidbit about Hadena: seems their TLer is not only shit, he's also a racist. -w-;;;;;
I don't think he's racist... his jokes are just in poor taste.

Chocofreak13

it's worth mentioning he's Japanese and really full of himself. I read the entire comments section on the initial page and it was implied that this was not the first time he made jokes like that. no excuses, man~

finished torrenting mah shit, now I need to get a liveCD of mint. Sket Dance was last, finished last night. -w-
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Watched the first episode of Sidonia no Kishi and proceeded to start and catch up to the latest translated volume in the manga overnight.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Why is Tsumugi so best girl?

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii is kind of meh so far.

/ss/ doujins when?

Also read the manga for Gokukoku no Brynhildr and Mahouka Koukou no Gary Stu last week after the first episodes. Bad habit of mine. Wonder if I'll end up dropping the animu adaptations as a result.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 12, 2014, 05:06:53 PM
it's worth mentioning he's Japanese and really full of himself. I read the entire comments section on the initial page and it was implied that this was not the first time he made jokes like that. no excuses, man~
He shouldn't even be translating if he doesn't properly know English.

MOD EDIT: Edited out slur.

Chocofreak13

@leaf: *brofist* this. so much this.

watched the Muromi-san OVA cause i wasn't even aware there was one and i reviewed it since i figured i had but i guess i hadn't. review drops in a few weeks, will post reviews as they come.
click to make it bigger

Balrith