What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kari: You reviewed it? I don't see it listed on your blog, unless it's under a Japanese title :\

EDIT: Nevermind. I now know what series everyone is talking about. Sounds good, although I would have caught on faster if everyone referred to it by the Japanese title :\

stewartsage

I was just commenting that a) I finally watched it after reading a billion reviews and b) that it was pretty as donkey loving fuck.  That was all.

Chocofreak13

It really was....though I was confused, I still loved the sugar-coated (well, not so sugar coated, since they're starving) ride.

Does this mean you've learned to love the fairies? : D

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Gargantia 9-10

The plot, it is twisting.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 08, 2013, 08:56:07 PM
at least you read it, but i still feel disgraced. >>;

If it's any consolation, re-reading your review made me even more eager to watch it. :3

Chocofreak13

Remember the fairies. : D

Watched some nichibros today, along with a bunch of amvs. Got kicked out of the public library in the process.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Why did you get kicked out? D:

Chocofreak13

because we were sitting on the floor.

Utakoi 7 (second half) and in the middle of 8. hoping to finish the series tonight. mint has a native .mkv player. go mint go.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I'm thinking of watching an anime movie during my vacation. Here's some I'm considering:

- Rebuild of Evangelion 1.11: You Are (Not) Alone
- FLCL (Well, it's an OVA, but it's short enough to count)
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Will need to download first)

So, what one should I go with?

stewartsage

Bella

I'm gonna say FLCL or Rebuild 1.11 because I've seen and enjoyed both of them. I guess it depends on whether you're in the mood for something dramatic and action-y or upbeat and surreal.

Chocofreak13

my votes are for 1.11 (because you've watched the original series) or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Hosoda is an amazing director and underrated. i had been wanting to see that movie myself.

finished Utakoi and Aoi Hana. i've already reviewed the former (it's up on the blog) and plan to write a review of the latter tonight, to be released tomorrow. also watching Don Dracula, a (sadly) failed Tezuka series from 1982. i think i'ma review either Muromi-san or Sasami-san next.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll gather some more feedback, but I'll likely start with FLCL and then move onto Eva and Girl Who Leapt Through Time over the course of my expanded weekend :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi episodes 1 and 2 English dubbed.