What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

*cough*nearingmy2TBcapacity*cough*
Lossless Touhou music, 720p/1080p anime, and eroge/VN image files are not space efficient.

If I wanted the whole lossless Touhou music collection, I'd need a full terabyte and an additional couple hundred gigs.

Chocofreak13

3tb worth of storage over here, not counting the various flash drives and hard drives i have scattered around the room. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

For me the real space killers are my videos folder (takes up 187GB on Eve, with probably 10-20GB more on an external), my images folder (132GB, including 12GB of stock images, tutorials and art resources, ~40GB digital photographs and ~45GB personal artwork [mostly massive .PSD files]), and my nebulously-named 75GB "Computer Stuff" folder, which holds program installer files, emulator resources, (part of) my OS ISO collection, games, customization stuff, etc. I have a 1TB external HDD which I use as a backup drive (I use Time Machine since I'm lazy as hell and couldn't do manual backups if my life depended on it) and a couple other external HDDs on which I store / back up various files.

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on May 01, 2013, 05:12:27 PM
People keep telling me about how little HDD space they use. (You, Pent, Stew, to name a few.) What is it with you guys? Do you all belong to the Small Harddriverati or some other secret-society dedicated to minimal disk usage?

Not really. While I can survive on a roughly 4GB drive consisting solely of a barebones setup of Linux, a handful of programs I need, and all my absolute most important files (My stories, documents, and photos from my camera), it's a rather boring setup. It's nice having nearly 1TB worth of anime, a bunch of assorted games, and a collection of assorted OS ISOs including some beta versions of Windows 95, to name a few things

Chocofreak13

Loly's Hopes and Dreams is my main storage folder, and of that, the biggest one is obviously the Videos and Anime folder, at 796gb. >>;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

A Certain Scientific Railgun
Ao No Exorcist, Baccano!
Black Lagoon, Black★Rock Shooter, Campione
Chobits, D.gray~man, Deadman Wonderland
Devil May Cry, Ef A Tale Of Memories
Ef Tales Of Melodies, Fairy Tail, Fooly Cooly
Full Metal Panic!. Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid + OVA
Ghost in the Shell, Haganai NEXT - Simulcast, Hellsing
Scarlet Ammo, Is that a Zombie?, Last Exile. Legend of Korra
Minami-ke Season 4 - Simulcast, Mushi-Shi, Naruto
Puchim@s - Simulcast,Senran Kagura - Simulcast, Heavens Lost Property,
Heavens lost property Forte, Soul Eate,r Steins;Gate
Strike witchs seasons 1 and 2, Trigun, trinity blood, Vandread
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

it's easier to read if each line is a different series :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

You have good tastes in anime Simon. ^^

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on May 01, 2013, 05:12:27 PM
People keep telling me about how little HDD space they use. (You, Pent, Stew, to name a few.) What is it with you guys? Do you all belong to the Small Harddriverati or some other secret-society dedicated to minimal disk usage?
It's not that I want small, it's just that I've never had a harddrive over 40-70GB available.
I want bigger HDD space with a new computer, but my Dad is dirt cheap.

Bella

Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding. At any rate, that sucks. :/

Chocofreak13

this is why you collect all the smaller drives you can and have them work in tandem, till eventually you have 1tb. -w-

in the middle of Muromi-san ep 4.

EDIT: Hen Zemi ep. 10. and i've been drafted to be a QCer at a sub group. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Currently around episode 45 in City Hunter. Hot mokkori love, and shi-- such. I feel this series is going to be my guilty pleasure. :/

Bella

I've never heard of City Hunter. What's it about?

Chocofreak13

me too. :0

almost done with the second OVA of Hen Zemi, which will finish out the series. oddly enough, the OVAs came out before the anime and yet their animation quality is better (and their content harder....probably because they're limited edition disks only packaged with special editions of manga volumes 4 and 5). they're longer, too, so it's like Hen Zemi: The Movie. :\

@nej: WAS THAT DIRECTED AT ME AND/OR THE CLUB AND OUR WATCHING OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE NICHIJOU
click to make it bigger